PDA

View Full Version : A rocky, yet ultimatly satisfying week..

xthe_charismatic_enigmax
11-16-2012, 05:44 PM
So. I found out, holding high average in a league, starts to get hard after awhile. This is my first post in the honor roll, so, my averages throughout the week, currently are; Mon.: 214, Tues.: 200 and Thurs.: 219.

I had a rocky week starting out Monday looked good starting out with a very solid 248, and then just losing it the second and third game with a 182 and a 192 finishing with a 622. Tuesday, pretty much the same thing, except worse. I came in hot again with a 235, and again, lost it the second and third games throwing a 162 and a 170., finishing with a 567. I threw it in the pocket *every* shot on Tuesday night. But even though I was slightly heavy at times and missing two out of my three spares in the second game didn't help. I ended up having seven total splits in two games. Thursday however, started almost the same way..first frame, 6-7-10 split; got count. Second frame, solid 10-pin; converted. Third frame 4-10 split; got count. Moved a board left the fourth frame and never looked back, shooting a 214, 267 (which included 8-in-a-row) and a 231 finishing with a 712, missing the pocket only once in the last game for a bucket. So, I threw something different in my arsenal and it worked, like I thought it would. :D