PDA

View Full Version : MOTIV Venom Strike - Smoooooth Roller!

Mappa
11-16-2012, 08:27 PM
The Venom Strike is an awesome smooooth rolling ball that is very versatile. I drilled mine 85* x 5” x 45*. It’s extremely predictable roll makes it very effective in a wide variety of conditions. It fits right in the middle of my line-up in terms of overall hook. Under house conditions, it blends out the over/under conditions from left to right that is so commonly found.

Here is a video of me throwing the Venom Strike on a THS. In the video I compare it to the two other most recent MOTIV releases, the Primal Scream and 2 Cruel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A44CtApphVI

For Sport patterns, I like it on the fresh on Medium patterns because it blends the lane really well from front to back. Anyone who bowls on Sport shots know that you need to have a smooth predictable ball in order to keep yourself out of trouble, and the Venom Strike fills the role for me.

I find myself looking to the Venom Strike more and more as time goes on… I truly feel that if I were only allowed to bring one ball to a tournament or league, this would be my choice.

--Kevin Gallagher—
PBA Member
MOTIV Staff