PDA

View Full Version : MOTIV Venom Strike

onefrombills
11-17-2012, 11:58 AM
MOTIV Bowling

CONDITION: LIGHT-MEDIUM OIL
The Venom Strike is a deadly ball that hits with devastating power. Engineered to provide a strong arcing motion on light-medium oil, it blends the lane with ease.

At the heart of the Venom Strike is the proven Gear core from the original GT1. It provides a low RG for easy revs and a low differential to tame track flare.

The cover on the Venom Strike is very advanced for the category. We modified the Atomix shell that was utilized on the award-winning Sigma Tour and developed a specialized cover for the Venom Strike called Atomix Arc Solid Reactive. This shell sinks its fangs into the lane to read the friction and hit the pocket with bad intentions.

Drill Layout/Pattern
Pin is under the ring finger with the CG kicked out

Grit and/or Polishes used
Ball comes at 3000
The Venom Strike is a really smooth rolling ball that is very versatile. I use this ball on shorter patterns or in game 3- 4 of league. With the blend of a Sigma Tour cover and the Gear core this is a great ball that will still have hitting power on a shorter pattern.

Bowler Specifications
Right Handed - Power Stroker
Ball Speed – 15 mph
Rev rate 320
Positive Axis Point (PAP) 5 right ½ up

Brian Hirsch
Motiv Staff Member
Motivbowling.com

75lockwood
11-17-2012, 05:02 PM
OMG another mod!!!!!! 3rd one this week! epic!

On Topic: ball looks nice (as all do) lol

striker12
11-18-2012, 12:31 PM
lockwood after reading most post im getting the thought that u want all balls you ever hear or see and not to throw to sleep with

75lockwood
11-19-2012, 01:17 PM
lockwood after reading most post im getting the thought that u want all balls you ever hear or see and not to throw to sleep with

LOL striker, i would love to be rich and have an endless arsenal, it would be awesome, but if i can get a few balls for the price of a pizza, i'm going to jump at it :D