PDA

View Full Version : Some video..

xthe_charismatic_enigmax
11-17-2012, 09:33 PM
Hello. I'm going to throw a video on here to see what everyone thinks and see if they can help me out some, and see a few things I don't see..also, this is from my youtube channel, I have others up as well. ^^

http://youtu.be/Vaf1Cjy4Mak

kmf
11-17-2012, 11:07 PM
The ball should be at the end of the push away or hinge when your right foot hits the floor. You're a tad late there and also a tad late at the line. Your balance foot is too high. On the floor is preferred not only for better balance but promotes the release to be in a better leverage position. That's all I saw in the 1:15 that loaded before our slow connection decided to buffer forever.

striker12
11-17-2012, 11:25 PM
yeah your balance is off and you i have the same problem and have been working on it and im starting to get the hand of it but as kmf said that you are late on your swing from the approach try dropping the ball abit sooner and have a nice slide to the foul line and your balance would be better.

xthe_charismatic_enigmax
11-19-2012, 01:26 AM
That's definitely something I will try to work on. Thank you guys'!

JaMau24
11-19-2012, 02:20 AM
What you're doing now is evidently working for you if you are averaging 214, 200, and 219 in your leagues. I'm just left to wonder if or how much you could improve on that if you're balance was in check. As has already been mentioned. Try to practice just holding your form at the foul line until the ball hits the pins.

Ball99999
11-19-2012, 03:20 AM
It looks like you have no swing.. just kind of holding the ball back and shooting it on to the lane.

75lockwood
11-20-2012, 11:44 AM
There is nothing wrong with your low back swing, all the power is coming from your legs and the ball speed is reasonably high. like the others said, the slight timing/balance issue is all that i really see "wrong".