PDA

View Full Version : bowlingboards does not work on iPhone

Ball99999
11-17-2012, 10:48 PM
I have an iPhone 4.

If you go to the mobile site (which is not necessary for today's phones), all you see are the first pages of threads. If you click page 2, 3 etc it will just return you to the first page.

When you hit full site, this happens:

http://i.imgur.com/3FMg5.png

AZBowla
11-17-2012, 11:05 PM
Happens on Android too. The mobile version of this site is broken. :(

billf
11-17-2012, 11:11 PM
Obviously the multiple posts on threads, multi threads and even in the chat box are not getting the proper attention. How about a PM to the admin? Just a thought. I don't have a smartphone myself so I wouldn't be the best one to do it. In your situation though, I would be very aggravated. Given today's mobile society you would think it would be a priority to promote their retail site.

kmf
11-17-2012, 11:17 PM
Mine does the same thing. I thought it was because we don't get 4G out here.

Ball99999
11-17-2012, 11:20 PM
Mine does the same thing. I thought it was because we don't get 4G out here.

I think that would only be a speed thing. The internet standards should work the same.

Cochese
11-18-2012, 08:51 AM
There was another thread about this like a month ago. You can't go to the second or any other page o a thread except the first page. And it won't let you change to the full site, just gives you an error. It is quite frustrating.

billf
11-18-2012, 08:54 AM
Yes, the OP here commented on that one also. When it didn't get taken care of as he wants (and most here do want) he started another thread on the same topic and made the same statement two consecutive days in the chat box. That's not a problem but bowlingboards obviously isn't seeing them which is why I suggested PMing them. An admin will be on tomorrow to announce the ball winner and then will get the PM.

Demoman
11-25-2012, 08:15 PM
I was going to post a similar topic and saw this before doing so. I can't view any replies besides page one on my 4s. I hope it gets worked out in the future as it would be much easier for people to be more active around here.