PDA

View Full Version : Storm IQ Tour Pearl Ball Reaction Video Review by bowlingball.com

BowlingBoards.com
11-19-2012, 01:05 PM
http://youtu.be/kIYNI_fneXk

The IQ Tour Pearl features the perfect combination of mid-lane control and backend hook. This is exactly what bowlers need on difficult lane conditions, an easy-to-read reaction!

AZBowla
11-19-2012, 01:10 PM
Our local ABT gives you a free Storm ball if you sign up as a Gold Member (it's really not free, you pay $200 which covers your membership dues plus the ball, but anyway) and I was thinking about getting this ball if I do that. It looks great, I think it'd be a good tournament ball for me. Thanks for the video!

UBowling
11-19-2012, 01:31 PM
This ball is going to be really good, I definitely want to get this one asap. I don't think ABT will have it available for a while though, you may be waiting a month or so.

AZBowla
11-19-2012, 06:22 PM
This ball is going to be really good, I definitely want to get this one asap. I don't think ABT will have it available for a while though, you may be waiting a month or so.

I'd hold out for it, honestly. I'm not much into the whole scented bowling ball thing, but this ball looks like a serious contender and I think if I were to get a storm ball, this would be the one I'd want.

Brother_jd
11-19-2012, 08:29 PM
This ball looks great!

UBowling
11-28-2012, 06:31 PM
Now that I have seen it in person, I NEED this ball! It rolls great, looks great and smells even better. My wish list has grown to this ball, the new Roto Grip Defiant Soul, Motiv Raptor Talon and DV8 Nightmare.

noeymc
11-28-2012, 07:42 PM
looks good ubowling you should check that roto grip shatter out i can use it as a strike ball and my spare ball i got the dot right above the finger