PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

BubbaRay
11-17-2008, 12:59 PM
Hi all. My name is Jim and I just found this site. Seems like a good site to be part of. I am a PBA Eaqstern Region Senior Touring Player and Moderator for the Hammer AMessage Board. I'v nbeen bowling since I was 6 yrs. old and my Dad was employed by Brunswick when I was a kid installing Bowling alleys. I Avg 226 right in four leagues.

Well enough of me now it's time to browse the board

onefrombills
11-17-2008, 03:44 PM
Jim welcome its great to see staff members on here and as a c300 staff member its great to have a fellow staff brother on here

If you need anything at all....just ask! were all here for each other

kev3inp
11-17-2008, 05:31 PM
Yes, let's see some more new faces, so to speak. Welcome and we're glad you're here. I was looking at Hammers today, as a matter of fact.

The KingPin
11-18-2008, 01:25 AM
Hi all. My name is Jim and I just found this site. Seems like a good site to be part of. I am a PBA Eaqstern Region Senior Touring Player and Moderator for the Hammer AMessage Board. I'v nbeen bowling since I was 6 yrs. old and my Dad was employed by Brunswick when I was a kid installing Bowling alleys. I Avg 226 right in four leagues.

Well enough of me now it's time to browse the board

Welcome to BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums.

I hope you will tell people about us, as we are different from other bowling forums. We care about bowling and want people to do good with out all of the gossip and junk that some sites have.

It is great to have you here and it is an Honor.

BubbaRay
11-18-2008, 08:15 AM
Thank you all for the warm welcome. I will spread the word about this forum and I will help out as much as possible. I Have a full time job and I will monitor both board through out the day.

The KingPin
11-18-2008, 08:55 AM
Thank you all for the warm welcome. I will spread the word about this forum and I will help out as much as possible. I Have a full time job and I will monitor both board through out the day.

Great. I believe that your insight and help will really be valuable to many people. If you have anything you think we need to add or change, please let me know as we are always evolving

Baroncad
11-18-2008, 11:30 AM
Welcome aboard and glad you find us.