PDA

View Full Version : NOT your TYPICAL bowling shirt...These Posture Shirts by Alignmed are awesome

Alignmed
11-20-2012, 03:50 PM
Hey everyone,

I am new here and wanted to say hello. I am a non-pro bowler that usually averages between 200-240 scores on my games, never hit a 300, but I've had a few games in the 270's and 280's range. Still trying for that 300 :) Anyways I wanted to share with you a way that I have found to help increase my consistency and accuracy when I'm hitting the lanes. I am now wearing a new product called the Alignmed/Evidence Based Apparel Posture Shirt and my game scores have increased. This product sells for around 100$ but works by improving your posture as well as boosting your athletic performance. Now to most, this sounds like another "pet rock" or "snake oil" type of product but it is far from that. According to Alignmed's website their product has gone through 7 years of development, research, product trials and clinical testing and originally entered the market as a medical device. I was told about the product through a friend who uses it for sports and has noticed improved focus and reduced fatigue so I decided to try it out.

I ordered the posture shirt by Alignmed and immediately notice that I felt stronger, almost felt taller as well as my shoulders were pulled back and my chest pushed forward. I also noticed that my balance seemed better and I seemed to have a little more oomph behind my rolls down the lane. Overall I would recommend this product because it has added about 20+ to my bowling scores and so I wanted to share with you my experience as well as this awesome product. You can find the details on Alignmed's website as well as more product information.

I originally bought the posture shirt just based on my friends athletic experience's however since wearing the shirt, I now wear it everywhere.

noeymc
11-20-2012, 04:01 PM
u avg 200-240 but never got a 300? i find that hard to believe

Brother_jd
11-20-2012, 05:47 PM
A shirt made your average go up? That is impressive! I smell Spam.

Mike White
11-20-2012, 07:41 PM
u avg 200-240 but never got a 300? i find that hard to believe

Maybe the shirts have extra tight collars that restrict the airways under pressure :)

75lockwood
11-20-2012, 08:15 PM
I think the shirt is the problem, try a normal one and i bet you will get that 300

anyway, this site is not for advertising, if you want to advertise pay for it. if you :want to hang out at the site, stop spamming

Brother_jd
11-20-2012, 08:32 PM
Maybe the shirts have extra tight collars that restrict the airways under pressure :)

I actually LOLed at this.

AZBowla
11-20-2012, 08:38 PM
anyway, this site is not for advertising, if you want to advertise pay for it. if you :want to hang out at the site, stop spamming

So... I guess now would be a bad time to share with you all the success I've had in the bedroom with a certain non-prescription herbal supplement that I happen to sell on the side...

75lockwood
11-20-2012, 08:39 PM
So... I guess now would be a bad time to share with you all the success I've had in the bedroom with a certain non-prescription herbal supplement that I happen to sell on the side...

LOL'ed

Brother_jd
11-20-2012, 08:40 PM

I want AZBowla's girl opinion.

billf
11-20-2012, 09:15 PM
I want AZBowla's girl opinion.

Me too but when he isn't around so she can tell the truth lol

AZBowla's Girl
11-20-2012, 09:18 PM
Wow guys....to tell you all the honest truth he doesn't need any kind of enhancement at ALL! ;) LOL If you know what I mean. ;)

AZBowla
11-20-2012, 09:19 PM
Shhh.... she doesn't know about the pills..... :D :D :D

AZBowla's Girl
11-20-2012, 09:20 PM
Shhh.... she doesn't know about the pills..... :D :D :D

You are such a snot!!! LOL

AZBowla's Girl
11-20-2012, 09:24 PM
I think that deserves a few more purple things to be added to the list honey. LOL ;)

AZBowla
11-20-2012, 09:28 PM
I think that deserves a few more purple things to be added to the list honey. LOL ;)

Well you heard the lady, everyone. Y'all better step up and buy some of these pills I've got, because I've got a lot of shopping to do...

75lockwood
11-20-2012, 09:29 PM

Please see the other thread for a suggestion LOL

noeymc
11-20-2012, 11:57 PM
ill take 5 bottles =D

GeoLes
12-19-2012, 11:30 AM
I tried the shirt, bragged about it and bowled very badly. It left me with "spam and eggs" on my face :)

Don't do it.

Sounds a lot like the old "I'm not just a spokesperson, I am also a customer", or "I'm not a real doctor, but I do play one on TV."

Texasguppie
04-08-2013, 10:54 PM
I went to the website and out of curiosity I ordered the shirt. The first night I wore it bowling I had a higher pin count than before I owned this shirt. I'm told that this happens a lot if you roll all 10 frames. I've been stopping at 8.

The second thing I noticed is that while I do not feel stronger, I do feel lighter. Mostly in the area of my butt. More specifically, my wallet.

My unofficial average is about 175 but in this shirt I feel confident in telling other bowlers that it is an OFFICIAL 175. I partly believe that this confidence is caused by the way the shirt pulls my shoulders back. Others have said its because the shirt makes me look "physically challenged" and people are amazed that I can even roll the ball with my shoulder blades touching.

I'm mostly pleased with this shirt because it came with a set of six steak knives with "authentic" deer antler handles and a full sized "Sham-Wow" as bonus gifts.

i2icustom
08-01-2013, 11:54 AM
lol. agreed. our shirts may not increase your average but the quality and workmanship of each shirt we design is vibrant and unique. Perfect for the bowling atmosphere and a great way to stand out. check us out :) www.i2icustom.com

dnhoffman
08-01-2013, 07:29 PM
I think not sir.

billf
08-03-2013, 10:35 AM
I think not sir.

Mayla is not a sir and she is legit. An actual person and not the spambots that usually end up here.

dnhoffman
08-03-2013, 12:10 PM
My apologies then!

billf
08-05-2013, 11:32 PM
You had no way of knowing. When she first started posting here there was a great article that accompanied the post. Given the way spam is anymore I could certainly see why you would think that.

dnhoffman
08-06-2013, 09:15 AM
well if it had been spam, at least it would have been an appropriate audience - most times I see random things like "please try our new BANANA PHONE!"