PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone!

ChuckX182
11-18-2008, 02:27 AM
Hey guys. I'm Chuck. Been bowling for18 years. Hopefully I can make this site my new home for info! :D

Chuck

kev3inp
11-18-2008, 05:27 AM
Welcome! Glad you're here. We've got a pretty great group on here, so I'm sure you can find what you need.

onefrombills
11-18-2008, 06:46 PM
Hey guys. I'm Chuck. Been bowling for18 years. Hopefully I can make this site my new home for info! :D

Chuck

I will give you my word that will happened

ArtVandelay
11-18-2008, 11:53 PM
Welcome! I'm new too. We shall form an alliance, and overthrow "the power," should it become necessary....

Failing that, welcome aboard! I look forward to learning from your experience.

BubbaRay
11-19-2008, 07:12 AM
Welcome to the board. Pull up a seat and enjoy the place. The people are great and you will find this place loaded with helpfull information and fun.

Anni1
11-19-2008, 05:48 PM
Nice to meet you Chuck.

My name is Anneke and I have been a bowler on an all womens league for 11 years.

I am also in a wheelchair due to the disability spina bifida and am the only one on my league in a wheelchair.

BubbaRay
11-20-2008, 08:18 AM
Nice to meet you Chuck.

My name is Anneke and I have been a bowler on an all womens league for 11 years.

I am also in a wheelchair due to the disability spina bifida and am the only one on my league in a wheelchair.

Hi Zaznni1 and welcome to the message board . This is a really nice place and the people here are willing to help and are friendly. We hope you visit often and any advice or help you need just gice a hollar

ChuckX182
11-21-2008, 10:52 PM
Hi Zaznni1 and welcome to the message board . This is a really nice place and the people here are willing to help and are friendly. We hope you visit often and any advice or help you need just gice a hollar

Thanks for the welcome guys. I actually just got done bowling tonight. Not too bad of a set. Shot 639. But I was using a ball I haven't thrown in about a year. I was throwing a Track Heat 2. The best ball I've ever owned...haha

The KingPin
11-22-2008, 07:53 PM

Chuck

Hello and Welcome to BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums Bowling Community

I hope you find the help that you need and please tell others about BowlingBoards.com