PDA

View Full Version : Back swing

billf
11-24-2012, 10:30 PM
check out the back swing on this 12 year old kid. He is currently averaging 192 so I'm not messing with it. We work on his footwork and getting him more fluid. Very smart and competitive kid that incorporated the back swing to make up for his small stature and doesn't plan to keep it forever.

http://youtu.be/-SO5LZWq7CQ

Brother_jd
11-25-2012, 12:12 AM
He looks like he has watched a lot of Mike Fagan

Jotonsunten
11-25-2012, 12:19 AM
The absurd situation has turned out

billf
11-25-2012, 09:20 AM
He is a little small for his age but extremely flexible. He has been doing it that way for years and started because he had no speed or revs. Obviously he now has plenty of both and has amazing speed control for a kid. He is the youngest of a bowling family and adjusted his style to keep up with the older siblings. He has a sister that's a senior this year and she may have the best pure stroker form I've ever seen. She wore sweats this week so I wasn't allowed to record her. His oldest sister bowls in college and his dad is one of the best around. He also has an older brother who is the typical robotic lefty.

striker12
11-25-2012, 09:35 AM
the back swing i see here i have seen on youtube of another kid abit older with the same back swing and release.