PDA

View Full Version : Motiv 2Cruel Bowling Ball Reaction Video - UBowling.com

UBowling
11-26-2012, 01:27 PM
Here is the reaction video for the Motiv 2Cruel. It is a bit of an older ball for Motiv, I think they have had 3 released since this one, but we finally got the video footage put together.

The Motiv 2Cruel has been a weird ball for me so far. It is supposed to be really strong and have a pretty late and flippy reaction. It definitely does flip and hooks really late, but sometimes it hooks a little too late. The Venom Strike I drilled at the same time seems to be more aggressive than the 2Cruel because of how late it does react. It is really good to use on a lane with some friction, but hooks too much for dry lanes. It seems to work well on carry down as well. This is a ball I would move to when the lane transitions and not really one that I use first out of the bag.

The house condition we were on was pretty dry and it was hard to get the ball to not hook too much unless you threw it out to the gutter and then it would miss right because it wouldn't recover enough. The other pattern is the Brunswick Phantom sport shot, it is one of the toughest patterns they have in their library. It is long and flat kind of like the US Open.

Check it out:

http://youtu.be/T5fELHAOMaM

noeymc
11-26-2012, 04:51 PM
another great review!

Brother_jd
11-26-2012, 06:41 PM
How far are you guys from Hill AFB?

UBowling
11-26-2012, 07:20 PM
Um, I want to say about an hour drive from Hill. Maybe less.