PDA

View Full Version : Do you watch basketball?

The KingPin
11-22-2008, 11:13 PM
Do you watch basketball? What do you think about this season so far? Do you think the lakers will go all of the way? Or maybe the hawks will pull a great year?

ArtVandelay
11-23-2008, 12:36 AM
I'm only a casual fan when it comes to basketball. Of course, my team is the 17 time World Champion Boston Celtics, so I couldn't care less about if the lakers "go all the way." Truth be told, I've never liked Kobe (mostly because I don't like anyone wearing that foolish purple and gold), but when he had his scandal in Colorado a couple years back, it just cemented my feelings towards him.

I'll let others chime in on this one. I can talk basketball a little, but it's not my favorite sport by any means.

11 in a row
04-16-2009, 09:53 AM
for me i,m a fan of the sport of basketball and i liked the lakers/celtics rivalry in the 80,s
this year its, anybodys and the cavs have looked solid too so who knows it should be interesting..

comfortably numb
07-26-2011, 03:51 PM
From my time on this site, I can tell from experience that if there is one sport that bowlers have almost a total lack of interest in it is basketball...no reason why, either. Just a fact.

The Mayor
07-27-2011, 08:59 AM
Not me! Love my Rockets with a passion! Oh, and Gator basketball.. don't get me started! Broke my heart when we lost to Butler in the Final Four!

comfortably numb
07-27-2011, 09:30 AM
Oh, so that's why Tom Petty (Gainesville native) calls his backup band "The Heartbreakers"!!