GRstorm
11-27-2012, 06:30 PM
Hand: Left
Ball Speed: 16-17mph
Ball Weight: 15lbs
PAP: 5 left 7/16 up
Degrees of Tilt: 17
Layout: 5 x 4 x 2

I drilled my !Q Tour pearl pin above my ring finger with the cg out with a very small hole about 1 ½ inches down from my midline. For a pearl cover it is super smooth and controllable like I have never seen before. The !Q Tour pearl is very predictable and you know when the ball is going to make a move and when you have to move when the lanes transition. The first time I used it at a tournament which was basically a house shot but modified a little bit with a little more oil outside the 10 board. I played up the boards and let the oil take it and once it hit the back ends it does not jump hard it makes a nice smooth roll to the pocket, hits hard and mixes the pin ups as if it was a big asymmetrical weight block ball. I bowled 2 squads and shot back to back 279s on game 1 of each squad and avg a little over 240.

Compared to the !Q Tour solid, which is drilled the same as the pearl, the pearl it gets down lane and can be used more on a burn pattern once the solid tour starts to hook too much or gives you up and down reaction. Depending on the pattern I am about 5 to 6 more boards left (being left handed) with the pearl than the solid which is good because I can play more of my comfort zone and once it dries up even more I can just move right and still be around the pocket and not giving it away too much and having to worry about corner pins. If you love the !Q Tour solid then I recommend you get the !Q Tour pearl! You won’t go wrong!

If you have any questions about the !Q Tour pearl email me at garrett.richardson@pinolebowlerssupply.com

Garrett Richardson
Storm/Roto Grip Amateur Staff
Vise Inserts Amateur Staff
Pinole Bowler’s Supply
www.facebook.com/grstorm
www.facebook.com/pinolebowlerssupply
www.stormbowling.com
www.rotogrip.com
www.viseinserts.com

AZBowla
11-27-2012, 06:36 PM
Martinez California?! No way, I was born in that city! Small world. :)