PDA

View Full Version : Please stop the spammers!

Zothen
11-28-2012, 03:11 AM
Dear Bowlingboards.com!

Please stop the spammers as they are now posting sex sites like Union dating. Spammers are ruining this site.

Zothen

AZBowla
11-28-2012, 05:15 AM
Yeah it's gotten pretty out of control lately... really sucks, but I do know they're working on it. Might need to add some kind of human verification like you'll have to answer a simple math question or something to post messages but once the countermeasures are in place this crap should stop. Hang in there! And don't click the spammer's links! :)

RoccoRock
11-28-2012, 08:22 AM
don't click the spammer's links! :)

And deprive yourself of some great deals? Your nuts, do you know how many pairs of cheap Ugg's I've ordered? Plus, I met a nice Nigerian prince, who I am helping out of a sticky situation. In return, he will make me a millonaire. I'm already looking into buying my own bowling alley with that money.

75lockwood
11-28-2012, 09:03 AM
And deprive yourself of some great deals? Your nuts, do you know how many pairs of cheap Ugg's I've ordered? Plus, I met a nice Nigerian prince, who I am helping out of a sticky situation. In return, he will make me a millonaire. I'm already looking into buying my own bowling alley with that money.

I know how this story ends.... and where your avatar came from LOL

kev3inp
11-28-2012, 05:58 PM
Bowl1820 and I and now bill are trying to keep up. We have word that they're looking into options. You keep reporting and I'll keep deleting and banning. They have so much more time than we do, though. Or at least than I do. ;)