PDA

View Full Version : 'Bowl Like the Pros' can help build your coaching clientele

onefrombills
11-23-2008, 05:11 PM
Coaches looking to increase their customer bases and revenue streams should approach their local bowling center proprietors and schedule a USBC Bowl Like the Pros traveling clinic.

Bowl Like the Pros clinics give bowlers the opportunity to receive one-on-one instruction from some of the most well-known bowlers and coaches in the sport, including Diandra Asbaty, Chris Barnes, Parker Bohn III, Carolyn Dorin-Ballard, Norm Duke, Tommy Jones, Kelly Kulick, Bob Learn Jr., Tony Reyes, Kim Terrell-Kearney and Brian Voss.

Working alongside these legends gives coaches the opportunity to increase their visibility in the local bowling community, demonstrate their coaching skills and form new coaching relationships, which can lead to more lessons and increased revenue.

Visit the Bowl Like the Pros page to learn more about the program or find/set up a clinic in your area.

Killa Milla
11-23-2008, 07:33 PM
i have bowled in this and it is a lot of fun. all the pro's are there to help you in your bowling to improve your game. when i bowled with them i usualy joked areound with them because they said that i was doing everything how i needed to be doing it. it is really cool because you get to hang out and they are nice ppl and they arent afraid to talk to you and they will help you. i mostly like jason couch when i was there because i look up to him because he is a lefty and i am a lefty and we really connected and talked a lot.