PDA

View Full Version : The Online Bowling Buying Experience is changing...

The KingPin
11-24-2008, 10:41 PM
Hello BowlingBoards.com members and Guests.

I have some great news coming soon about how the online bowling buying experience is going to change... Stay Tuned

onefrombills
11-25-2008, 04:11 AM

I have some great news coming soon about how the online bowling buying experience is going to change... Stay Tuned

WHAT ...How come I dont know Chris...You holding out on me ?

ArtVandelay
11-25-2008, 08:39 PM

AAAAAHHHHH!!! Come on now! That's just mean to do to me!!! hahahahaha. I'm impatient by nature! hahaha.

The KingPin
11-25-2008, 10:13 PM
AAAAAHHHHH!!! Come on now! That's just mean to do to me!!! hahahahaha. I'm impatient by nature! hahaha.

Well soon enough everyone will know as we are going to do some work with a new bowling site. I have never seen anything like it. It is a "Unique Buying Experience!"

The KingPin
11-27-2008, 07:04 PM
Ok everyone. I am very pleased to announce that BowlingBoards.com is working with a great Bowling Website:

BowlersWherehouse.com (http://www.bowlerswherehouse.com/)

http://bowlingboards.com/bwlogo.jpg

I have had some great communications with the owners and I must say that I have never seen a bowling site like this.

When you go to different online bowling sites it is easy to see a price for what bowling equipment you are looking for, yet are you really getting a GOOD DEAL?

I mean do you figure in the shipping and handling? And if so, are you paying more for the a product upfront to get the free shipping for some offers?

What if you went to a Bowling store and said I want to pay a price anywhere from $1.00 to $10.00 off the average sell price. Sounds crazy huh, yet no more. Reality has set in and we are fortunate enough to be working with a Bowling store that does this.

It truly is an Unique Buying Experience Where You Get Total Savings!!!

Now with everything some terms and conditions apply. Yet it is a ground breaking opportunity and I am proud to be involved in it. I get tired of having hidden prices on the gear I buy. I find a ball I like and pay 20 to 30 dollars for shipping. So that cheap ball is now a bad deal. Or I see free shipping if I buy so much from a store, why? because you are paying for it somewhere.

So what's the catch? The catch is for once you get Total Savings instead of Totally Empty Wallet.

In some cases you may save a lot or you may save some. Yet in the economic times we live in why not have great products for a great price?

I urge you to check out the site and look at the difference.

BowlersWherehouse.com (http://www.bowlerswherehouse.com/)

As a Welcome price to us here at BowlingBoards.com we have been offered the

Hammer Black Widow Spare ball on sale for $55.00

Plus their already great offers.

Check them out and tell a friend.

BowlingBoards.com

kev3inp
11-28-2008, 10:29 AM
That seems pretty interesting. Sort of like priceline for bowling equipment. I put them in my faves with the other online pro shops, and I'm sure I'll be giving them a try, and least for price comparisons. The only thing that might be a sticking point is shipping all the way across the country because you can't get much further apart in the continental US than between CA and FL. Maybe ME.

The KingPin
11-28-2008, 01:24 PM
I understand what you are saying. I think though for me if I can save a little it is worth the wait. Yet with everything time will tell.

onefrombills
11-28-2008, 04:58 PM
I understand what you are saying. I think though for me if I can save a little it is worth the wait. Yet with everything time will tell.

hummmm great advise....wonder who gave that to ya :)