PDA

View Full Version : Hey all in Texas

onefrombills
11-25-2008, 04:21 AM
Hey I had let this cat out of the bag but I will Now !!!!

I am being flown out to Arlington TX to meet with the nominating committee for the USBC Youth Board. So im staying at the Arlington Sheraton Dec 13 & 14 and wanted to know if anybody lives near and wanted to meet up. I will have my interview Sunday afternoon. Well let me know if anybody wants to show me TX?

ArtVandelay
11-25-2008, 08:35 PM
Hey I had let this cat out of the bag but I will Now !!!!

I am being flown out to Arlington TX to meet with the nominating committee for the USBC Youth Board. So im staying at the Arlington Sheraton Dec 13 & 14 and wanted to know if anybody lives near and wanted to meet up. I will have my interview Sunday afternoon. Well let me know if anybody wants to show me TX?

Try to remind me a little closer to that weekend. I would say yes, under normal circumstances, but looking at the calender, that's the last weekend I will still be in town before I fly up to Jersey for Christmas. I work in finance, and with it being close to the end of the year, I'm really not sure what kind of work load I'll be looking at around that time. I do know that if I leave for Jersey behind in my work, when I get back the end of the year closeout work will be horrendous. Could mean long hours, and possibly a weekend of work.... :-(

BUT, if all goes according to plan, I'd be in for that. I actually bowl my league at AMF Showplace in Euless, which is just slightly north of Arlington.

onefrombills
11-25-2008, 08:53 PM
Very Nice to hear ....Im just bummer that ill be really stuck in my hotel all weekend us less theres something cloce to walk too ?

Ill ask when we get closer

The KingPin
11-27-2008, 07:27 PM
If I were in Texas we would for sure get together!

onefrombills
11-28-2008, 04:17 AM
If I were in Texas we would for sure get together!

I know buddy I need to find a reason to CO

The KingPin
11-28-2008, 01:29 PM
Although you would beat me so bad at that game that people use pins and balls.

onefrombills
11-28-2008, 04:56 PM
Although you would beat me so bad at that game that people use pins and balls.

LOL!!!!

Ill bowl left Handed

Baroncad
11-29-2008, 02:43 AM
LOL!!!!

Ill bowl left Handed

Oh!!!! You would lose your charter membership to IHL. :eek: :p

onefrombills
11-29-2008, 04:37 PM
Oh!!!! You would lose your charter membership to IHL. :eek: :p
LOL!!!!!

Yeah I better not say that too loud !!!!!

The KingPin
12-01-2008, 07:11 PM
LOL!!!!

Ill bowl left Handed

Maybe if you were blindfolded, left handed bowling, intoxicated, and I got to use bumpers I would have a chance.

onefrombills
12-01-2008, 07:24 PM
Maybe if you were blindfolded, left handed bowling, intoxicated, and I got to use bumpers I would have a chance.

LOL...Thats funny