PDA

View Full Version : YBC Youth Doubles Zone Champions!

75lockwood
12-01-2012, 06:01 PM
So, me and my partner won zone 4 of the YBC youth doubles tournament today! we ended up with a total of 207 pins over average in 3 games! :cool:

It was really awesome, because apparently our averages were locked in on the first day of qualifying and that was back when i was having a lot more trouble, so i only had a 144 average lol.

My games were: 181, 199, 174

Not quite the 600 series i had a few weeks ago, but still awesome :D

The Provincial Finals are on January 20th, and that 144 average is still locked in....

Wanna know the best part?

my partner was using a misfit and me the marauder! TEAM DV8! :cool:

http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w405/brl60/WP_000542.jpg

striker12
12-01-2012, 06:05 PM
nice job are bowling allie has just started the 4 steps to stardum this is going to be hard.

75lockwood
12-01-2012, 06:15 PM
nice job are bowling allie has just started the 4 steps to stardom this is going to be hard.

yea, i should be in 4 steps as well, nobody at my house beats me scratch unless I'm having a horrible day. (5 other seniors)

Provincial's are at bowlerama west on the 20th if you wanna come striker :D

striker12
12-01-2012, 06:25 PM
no clue where blowerama is but yeah i beat everyone with pins over avg today i think only 1 person not sure of but i think i beat him but total i maby got 3rd.

if you now a site to check are stats in league and also in turnnys like these please share i have no clue where to look.

75lockwood
12-01-2012, 06:34 PM
no clue where blowerama is but yeah i beat everyone with pins over avg today i think only 1 person not sure of but i think i beat him but total i maby got 3rd.
www.youthbowling.ca/

if you now a site to check are stats in league and also in turnnys like these please share i have no clue where to look.
http://bowlontario.ca/associations.php?area=assoc&cid=1
www.youthbowling.ca/

tournament results are always posted, on the ybc website you can register with the number on the membership card you got (should have come with free bowling coupons)
i haven`t had a chance to register yet, but i think you can enter your scores.

striker12
12-01-2012, 06:36 PM
http://bowlontario.ca/associations.php?area=assoc&cid=1
www.youthbowling.ca/

tournament results are always posted, on the ybc website you can register with the number on the membership card you got (should have come with free bowling coupons)
i haven`t had a chance to register yet, but i think you can enter your scores.

oh yeah i registered about 3 weeks ago and i dont know all my games.

75lockwood
12-01-2012, 06:58 PM
oh yeah i registered about 3 weeks ago and i dont know all my games.

whoever runs your league should be able to provide that info :D

ok, back on topic!

75lockwood
12-01-2012, 10:10 PM
Oh striker, whats the name of the ally you bowl ybc at?

did anyone from your house win the zone round?

striker12
12-02-2012, 02:16 PM
i bowl at quinte bowling center.

not sure they are doing the zone today