Weight hole: 4” straight across

BOWLER STYLE
Rev Rate: High per C.A.T.S
Ball Speed: 18
PAP/Track: 5” across ¾ up

SURFACE PREP
OOB

BALL REACTION
The IQ Tour ruined the surprise that the IQ Tour Pearl [IQTP] would react better than expected. The IQTP went from the press to the lanes and it did not disappoint me. It cleared the heads and just recovered on the 43’ house pattern with ease. This ball retains a lot of energy as the pins were flying like they were escaping from the devil. Night two, I used it at a house with a pronounced wet-dry and while the ball came harder off of the spot, I still knew where it was headed. As the lane became more over-under, the ball started to look more at home as it refused to wiggle down the lane. The third time out, I used the ball at a center I’ve been using my Lucid and the IQTP allowed me to play straighter than the Lucid to start the night. By the end I was pressed against the ball return and delivered two bad shots that left me looking at 10 strikes knowing I could have had 12.

You can expect the “Butterscotch Beast” to give you a clean look through the fronts, a predictable transition off of the dry and just continued through the pins strong. This ball does a great job of energy retention which translates into better carry. And she’s versatile enough to play straight or with your body against or in front of the ball return.

COMMENTS
Likes: Color, strong predictable transition & the versatility
Dislikes: I don’t smell enough butterscotch!