PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving!!!

The KingPin
11-27-2008, 04:02 AM
:) I just want to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I know many families have loved ones serving in other areas other than at home. So I want to send my thanks to all of them for all that they do. In these times of economic uncertainty, I am thankful for the small things that make the world so great.

I appreciate each and everyone one of you here. Without you, this site would not exist. I am honored to share thoughts and views with each and every one of you. I am hopeful that this site will grow and help people all over with any bowling needs they may have. Or at the bare minimum, let people have a place to talk without being put down for asking something that has already been asked before, or due to what some may feel is a simple question and should not be asked.

We are a group of strangers brought together because of the love of Bowling.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.

BowlingBoards.com

onefrombills
11-28-2008, 04:18 AM
Yes happy gobble day and hope you all have a safe day

kev3inp
11-28-2008, 04:23 AM
Thank you both, sirs, and the same to you. I love feast days! I always take a moment to reflect and I say "Damn, you look good in that mirror!" ;)

The KingPin
11-28-2008, 01:25 PM
Thank you both, sirs, and the same to you. I love feast days! I always take a moment to reflect and I say "Damn, you look good in that mirror!" ;)

Where do I buy a mirror like you have? :)

kev3inp
11-28-2008, 03:16 PM
I think I got it from a Ms. White. Her first name was something cold. Slushee? No that wasn't it. It'll come to me eventually. It was delivered by these little dudes, too.

onefrombills
11-28-2008, 04:46 PM
Where do I buy a mirror like you have? :)

You should open a shop online so we can all buy one !!!!!

onefrombills
11-28-2008, 04:54 PM
i think i got it from a ms. White. Her first name was something cold. Slushee? No that wasn't it. It'll come to me eventually. It was delivered by these little dudes, too.

hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!