PDA

View Full Version : Reality tv company seeking real-life "big lebowski" bowling team for new show

bowlingtvshow
12-07-2012, 06:52 PM
Established reality TV company seeking "Big Lebowski" type amateur bowling team to follow for new television show. Interested parties should reach out to introduce themselves at bowlingtvshow@gmail.com.

75lockwood
12-08-2012, 12:28 AM
This seems very shady.... gmail? if this was any type of reputable tv network they would have a private domain email address or a form on their site for people to fill out....

that and "established reality tv company" if its established why not give us the name?

i would advice against giving any information to this...

noeymc
12-08-2012, 12:29 AM
its gotta be safe! its on the internet

75lockwood
12-08-2012, 12:37 AM
its gotta be safe! its on the internet

your right! what was i thinking? be right back, i have a Nigerian business man to help move his estate to Canada!

MICHAEL
12-08-2012, 08:52 AM
I hope it’s safe! I just gave the Nigerian Business man that wants to start this cool reality bowling show my social security number, bank account and savings numbers. I guess its going to take even more than that to get it off the ground, so I gave him all 3 of my credit card numbers too!! This could be big, (he said),,, make me and Jason millions, and a household name!! He said that he would be getting in touch with us in the near future! He came up with the TITLE: Bowling 4 dollars, staring The Dude, and Iceman! We’re going to be rich!!

75lockwood
12-08-2012, 09:07 AM
I hope it’s safe! I just gave the Nigerian Business man that wants to start this cool reality bowling show my social security number, bank account and savings numbers. I guess its going to take even more than that to get it off the ground, so I gave him all 3 of my credit card numbers too!! This could be big, (he said),,, make me and Jason millions, and a household name!! He said that he would be getting in touch with us in the near future! He came up with the TITLE: Bowling 4 dollars, staring The Dude, and Iceman! We’re going to be rich!!

awesome! i guess my email got through to late and you took my spot! :( o well, i guess i'll have to wait for the next Nigerian business man... o here's an email now...

MICHAEL
12-08-2012, 09:45 AM
awesome! i guess my email got through to late and you took my spot! :( o well, i guess i'll have to wait for the next Nigerian business man... o here's an email now...

lockwood,,,, its,,,,ITS,,, not too late!!!! He just needs another 10,000 and we are in bussiness! Can you help him?? You could be in the Reality show too!! Quit your job,,,,, ,, MOVE to Nigeria!!! Yes they do have a bowling lane there, and a filming set just waiting for the extra money to arrive!!!!! I am getting so excited,,, I am starting to melt... what do you think!!! (water dripping down Icemans forehead, in anticipation)

noeymc
12-08-2012, 10:53 AM
i could give him my life savings i got about 15k in there lol i am always wanting to spend it any ways lol

MICHAEL
12-08-2012, 11:04 AM
i could give him my life savings i got about 15k in there lol i am always wanting to spend it any ways lol

send your money 2 (( Devils cove, 666, Bee ah STAR Nigeria Poland 66666))) The sooner he gets the money, the sooner we become stars!!!

noeymc
12-08-2012, 11:28 AM
ok will do. do they take checks?

MICHAEL
12-08-2012, 05:18 PM
They prefer Gold!! But will take a credit card number, then they say pay the credit card bill with your cash! They want to make is as simple, and fast as possible! Great Guys to work with!!!