PDA

View Full Version : Cental IL

Perrin
12-09-2012, 02:00 PM
Anyone in central Illinois?

TCJ
04-12-2013, 10:13 PM
Considering the population of the state, I'd figure there would have been some responses here. I'm in north central. Or south northern. Or somewhere between.

ghetto24
04-17-2013, 10:11 PM
northwest corner

lets_roll
08-04-2014, 02:03 PM
Anyone in central Illinois?

Yo, I'm in Mattoon, my last average was roughly around 200. That was about 6yrs ago. Haven't able to go bowling since I was married and now with three daughters of 5, 4, 1. I've been obsessing to go leaguing but my wife is worried about money and and not being able to find someone to watch the kids.

But yeah I am in central Illinois!

Mike White
08-04-2014, 02:16 PM
Yo, I'm in Mattoon, my last average was roughly around 200. That was about 6yrs ago. Haven't able to go bowling since I was married and now with three daughters of 5, 4, 1. I've been obsessing to go leaguing but my wife is worried about money and and not being able to find someone to watch the kids.

Are you sure she isn't worried about the inflated scores due to oil patterns, and new balls?

USBC's problem with declining membership (as shown above) is not something the USBC can fix.

Perrin
08-04-2014, 02:30 PM

you're not that far away then. I am in Bloomington/Normal. My wife and I actually stopped bowling after our first was born and didn't start again till she was ~9 now we bowl in a few leagues and she hangs out with us.

Blomer
08-08-2014, 11:41 PM
Hi everyone. I'm in northeastern Illinois, right near the Wisconsin boarder.

Shaneshu87
08-09-2014, 08:20 AM

hey i'm in Marshall 30 minutes from Charleston/Mattoon

Turkey Track Hammer
01-29-2016, 06:43 PM

I was raised in Mattoon and now live just North of there. I have been away from bowling for the last 15 years. I'm going to give it another go and not play so much golf. The last year I bowled in league, I ended it with a 185 average.