PDA

View Full Version : MOTIV Raptor Talon

jrob857
12-10-2012, 12:03 AM
Review:

The Raptor Talon by Motiv is the latest high performance ball to come out. Bowlers This Month or BTM labeled this ball as an “oil monger” and they were not lying. This ball is a beast when it hits the lane; oil and the pins do not stand a chance when the Raptor Talon is rolling down the lane. The Raptor Talon features Motiv’s proven low RG Predator core that revs easy down the lane that produces a massive track flare and then you combine that with the new Fusion Solid Reactive shell, The Raptor Talon starts to hook and never stops. Only thing that stops the bowling ball is the pin decks. If you want a ball that hooks that is very controllable and hits the pins with such authority then this is the ball for you, the Raptor Talon by Motiv.

INNER CORE: PREDATOR
COVERSTOCK: FUSION SOLID REACTIVE
FINISH: 2000 GRIT SANDED
15# SPECS: RG: 2.46, DIFF: .060

Comments:

What can I say but what BTM said about the Raptor Talon is true, this beast is an oil monger. What I love about this ball is I finally have something that I can get through the heads on any oil condition because the Raptor Talon is just so dominate in oil, it’s like oil can’t stop this ball from crushing the pocket and that’s not my favorite part about this ball. My favorite part about this ball is no matter where you stand on the lane, this ball never quits. The continuation that the Raptor Talon brings is just something I have never seen in a bowling ball. In other words, this ball never quits and still has authority to blast all ten in the pit. If you want a ball that hooks and never quits, then the Raptor Talon is the ball for you.

Likes: How control the hook is, hitting power, best continuation ball I have ever own.

Dislikes: none

I recommend this ball for all types and style bowlers. Low and medium rev players can be able to throw this ball for all three games on THS league bowling, while high rev players will only be able to throw it 1, maybe 2 games, but an excellent ball for conditions.

MOTIV Staff Player,
John Robertson
www.motivbowling.com

kepotorophicta
12-10-2012, 12:58 AM
Много пользователей выбрали для себя общение через программу Skype. Это совсем не случайно, ведь она предоставляет множество возможностей, это не только общение с помощью чатов и смс-сообщений, звонки с возможности трансляции через веб-камеру видеоизображения, но и передавать файлы любого содержания.
Такой возможностью было грех не воспользоваться распространителям вирусов. Собственно, это и случилось совсем недавно – в рунете был найден новый вирус, который распространялся с помощью программы Skype и широко используемых социальных сетей. Такие манипуляции приводили к немедленному заражению компьютера вирусом Worm.NgrBot.
Пользователь, общаясь с помощью любимой программы или определенной соцсети, получает сообщение от своего занесенного в контакты пользователя. Вроде ничего обычного, знакомый человек присылает какую-либо информацию. Но на самом деле множество таких сообщений просто несут в себе вирус, который при открытии сразу же распространяется и начинает приносить вред. Избежать распространения вируса в дальнейшем можно только с помощью простой манипуляции – отключения функции управления программы Skype с помощью других программ.

Однако, антивирус касперского, чаще всего утилизирует вирусы. Приобретая этот антивирус вы также получите курс английского в подарок к антивирусу. Сейчас проводится специальная акция с таким подарком специально для вас!

http://goo.gl/BWYIC