Typical Conditions: Mostly House Shots so far
Type of Lane: All Synthetic
Weight of bowling ball: 15
Surface of bowling ball: Factory/Box
What grit was the surface of the ball? 1500
Dislikes: None so far

My layout: 65 x 4 1/4" x 2 inch pin buffer
My PAP: 4 3/4" over 1 5/8 up

I firmly believe the IQ Tour ranks up there as one of the best balls ever made. I drilled my IQ Tour Pearl the same exact way as my IQ Tour. Because of the difference in the coverstock, the IQ Tour Pearl gets through the fronts easier then the IQ Tour, it also tends to store more energy and therefore is sharper in the back for me. The IQ Tour Pearl adds a great option for me in my tournament bag. It won’t take long before people realize this ball is a weapon!

This ball really worked great on the transition on my 39-40 foot league pattern. I struggle to get a consistent 3 game reaction because the back ends get tamer as the night goes on. I started my league on 12/4/12 with my IQ Tour and shot 279. The second game the transition kicked in and I lost the angle to the pocket, which affected my carry, and I shot 214. I decided I was tired of fighting the transition, and switched to the IQ Tour Pearl in the 10th frame. The IQ Tour Pearl hooked in the back where the IQ tour didn’t and I shot 300 the last game. I know 300’s are cheap these days, but I didn’t shoot 300 in that house in over a year. I therefore credited the ball for making the difference. 5 days later my partner picked up his IQ Tour Pearl right before our doubles tournament. He came out of the box shooting 800 for the first 3 games.

During the tournament there were already a number of bowlers throwing the IQ Tour Pearl. I can tell you the ball looked great in everyone’s hands. I feel every serious bowler should consider the one two punch of the IQ Tour and the IQ Tour Pearl. You won’t be disappointed! :):):)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5mqihqIHBY