PDA

View Full Version : Motiv Primal Scream

Bronson
12-21-2012, 09:23 AM
The Motiv Primal Scream is an excellent ball and a lot of fun to watch roll down the lane and crush the pins. This is one of my favorites. It easily gets through the heads which is especially beneficial on wood lanes and then makes a very defined turn at the breakpoint. This ball carries the corners so I find myself shooting at less 10 pins.

I have used this ball on various conditions from a medium oil pattern at 38 foot and a heavy oil pattern at 45 foot and on both wood and synthetic surfaces.

I am right handed and throw the ball at 17mph. The ball is drilled 60x50x4 with a P2 hole and was left at the factory finish. I use the Motiv Power Gel Scuff to keep the ball clean and ready to react at all times.

Not only have I had great success with this ball but my customers have also. I have drilled this ball for various styles of bowlers. I have bowlers shooting their first 300 games and others that have never bowled a 700 series and now have bowled 3 of them within a month.

If you want a ball with a superb back end reaction then this is a great choice. Thank you Motiv for another excellent ball to add to my arsenal.

Bronson Schalizki
“Motiv Staff Member”
www.motivbowling.com