PDA

View Full Version : My Video for the MOTIV Raptor Talon

Motiv Girl
12-24-2012, 04:28 PM
Well.here it is,My Video for the MOTIV Raptor Talon.
I hope it's helpful.And you enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38hhmzjpiaE&list=HL1356410506&feature=mh_lolz

billf
12-24-2012, 04:40 PM
At first I thought you were just showing the good shots. Then upon further inspection, I noticed you had quite a few where you missed your target but carried anyway. As usual, I enjoyed the video.
I saw one personally last week during league. It seemed as though the ball didn't like it much as the lanes broke down. I know it's a heavy oil ball and this guy was a cranker but as a stroker, did you notice the same issue?

BTW, I've shown many of the young females in our youth leagues copies of your posts and ball reviews. They think it's really cool that a good bowler (especially a good female bowler) takes the time to write about and care about kids. Without ever meeting you, they look up to you because of what you publicly stand for. Luckily for me, they are also trying to emulate your form and no longer trying to crank it with the boys.

UBowling
12-24-2012, 04:54 PM
Nice job! The pics at the beginning were cut off because of the Ken Burns effect where the images moves.

We will be posting up our Raptor Talon video too. I seem to get a similar reaction with mine except it doesn't seem to jump on the break point as much. it just kind of transitions without much movement.

Motiv Girl
12-24-2012, 06:23 PM
Some of the shots were cut after youtube detected that the video was jumping, as the said.They reedited it,then it got cut.Thus, slightly messing it it.

Motiv Girl
12-24-2012, 06:54 PM
Billf:
At first I thought you were just showing the good shots. Then upon further inspection, I noticed you had quite a few where you missed your target but carried anyway. As usual, I enjoyed the video.
I saw one personally last week during league. It seemed as though the ball didn't like it much as the lanes broke down. I know it's a heavy oil ball and this guy was a cranker but as a stroker, did you notice the same issue?

BTW, I've shown many of the young females in our youth leagues copies of your posts and ball reviews. They think it's really cool that a good bowler (especially a good female bowler) takes the time to write about and care about kids. Without ever meeting you, they look up to you because of what you publicly stand for. Luckily for me, they are also trying to emulate your form and no longer trying to crank it with the boys.

Thank you for the great comments.I'm very humbled.Just trying to do my best to keep the sport of bowling relevant.

I only took about 36 shots for the video.Most I used.The only ones that were left out were a couple of 10's and 7's.And a few really bad shots when I tried something different.
I moved almost every 3 shots,targeting even different boards,not just arrows.Changed hand positions 3 different time.So some of the shots were missed a little.But I tried to keep
the video real.
The ball is so aggressive,early and smooth, that I couldn't use it over 4th arrow with the drilling and 2000 grit surface.But it's works great on the same shot a 4000 grit,and 2000 grit and polish.
I did use the Talon twice in the last 2 weeks on my Wed.league.I used it all three game.The house shot is oilier and more blended than most house shot.I shot 705 2weeks ago and
763 last Wed. Now on drier house shots,the ball is to much.Unless you are a high speed stroker and tweener.

Zothen
12-25-2012, 02:42 PM
Sorry to see the video was taken down!

Zothen

Motiv Girl
12-25-2012, 02:50 PM
Sorry to see the video was taken down!

Zothen

The video is fixed.Youtube edited the video because they said it was slightly jumping,but they messed up things.I downloaded it again with different music.
It is a lot better than their edited version.Thank you for understanding.Have a great day.