INNER CORE: Impulse V2
COVERSTOCK: Whiplash Solid Reactive
FINISH: 4000 Grit Sanded
WEIGHTS: 16 15 14 13 12
RG RATING: 2.54 2.55 2.56 2.60 2.67
RG DIFFERENTIAL: .049 .050 .054 .055 .040
FLARE POTENTIAL 5"+

Review:
The Primal Scream is built to be very clean down the lane with a vicious backend motion on medium to heavy oil. It features the dual-density Impulse V2 core, which has been newly engineered to provide a 2.55 RG and .050 differential. This symmetric core provides the perfect amount of length so the Whiplash Solid Reactive shell can unleash on the backend. The Primal Scream delivers outstanding entry angle and bull-dozing continuation through the pins.
I drilled my Motiv Primal Scream 65 X 4 1/2 X 45 and kept it at box surface which is 4000. I have to honestly say this thing is a backend monster!!! I really like to use this ball when the lanes break down from fresh and I am forced to move left and open my angles up. The angles I can create with Primal Scream is absolutely amazing. This best part about moving left with the Primal Scream is that I never sacrifice carry! This ball has become my new favorite "IN" ball so to speak. It compliments the other recent backend monster by MOTIV in the 2 Cruel. The main difference is that the 2 cruel is stronger overall. My 2 cruel picks up a bit sooner but then makes a strong backend motion towards and thru the pins. The Primal Scream is definitely more angular than the 2 cruel, it gets great length and then makes an angular "check mark" type move towards the pins. You will never see a ball with a solid coverstock be as angular as the MOTIV Primal Scream. That is a fact. Don't waste anymore time and Get MOTIVated!!!!! Check my ball reaction video to see how it rolls!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QB7oy8dXSE

Bobby Middleton Jr
MOTIV Staff Member
www.motivbowling.com