PDA

View Full Version : Storm sync by tamerbowling

Brother_jd
12-27-2012, 12:46 AM
These guys know how to do a ball review. One of the best ball reviwes I have seen with the content they have. 4 diff bowlers with 4 diff styles, and the last guys rev rate is redoncilous. Check it out.

http://tamerbowling.com/index.php/storm-sync-bowling-ball-review-digitrax/

No i do not work for this website or anything of that nature. Just thought the review was well done and that you guys/gals might like it. They have other reviews up also.

got_a_300
12-27-2012, 03:23 AM
Yeah tamerbowling always does great bowling ball reviews showing several different
styles of bowlers and ball reaction.

and the last guys rev rate is redoncilous

Ah yes the last bowler reminds me of myself back in my younger days of bowling long
before I got my back injured way back when I could put somewhere around 600 or more
RPM's on the ball. I sure wasn't as accurate being a big cranker back then as I am now
days being a tweener / power tweener but boy could I ever create a lot of area on the
lanes back then. LOL!!!! :D

striker12
12-27-2012, 10:20 AM
alright i can say this the ball was just like the lucid hooked jsut as much but the main thing the last guys rev rate i can say this was abit more then what i can do just that was crazy revs. i would like to get those revs back but i rather use something that will help out my game.