12-27-2012, 02:07 PM
It finally happened lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp02wTZeGxY

JaMau24
12-27-2012, 03:05 PM
Nice! Belmo really struggled!

75lockwood
12-27-2012, 03:16 PM
Haha yea, Gerard did better than i expected, but he still has some work to do ;)

MisterSinister
12-27-2012, 11:22 PM
When I saw his first video, I figured he was a league bowler looking for attention, and a chance to bowl against a pro. Even if he got crushed, he would get to bowl with a pro, which is something most of us won't get a chance to do. Congrats to him, it worked, he got to bowl with Belmo, and even beat him in a game, even if he looked like a cheese ball, lame, boring pro wrestler who will never make it past house shows in PA.

billf
12-27-2012, 11:47 PM
Gerard did much better than I thought he would. He is actually good enough to be able to improve and be competitive in a league; who knew?
I would be willing to bet these two knew each other well before this stuff started. It was good publicity for Belmo, the PBA and bowling in general so I'm OK with it.

RoccoRock
12-28-2012, 05:01 PM
Wow I'm shocked. He didn't pull out a chair and whack Belmo with it, and no one ran out from behind the curtain and interfered with the game.

UBowling
12-28-2012, 09:00 PM
I thought this was kind of funny but I expected a lot more people to be present and a lot more trash talk. I was hoping for more of a spectacle. But it was pretty funny to learn that Gerard has grown up bowling.

AZBowla
12-30-2012, 11:41 AM
This was great fun to watch. During the second game when he kept talking about bowling a 300 I told AZBowla's Girl "If he gets a 300 I'll shave MY head." My favorite part was at the end when Jason told him he was a bowler and Gerard looked into the camera and said "oh s***." LOL classic!

He's actually not bad at bowling. He said he was retiring from wrestling to become a pro bowler so maybe that was more than just trash talk, who knows! I'd still love to take him up on his challenge to "all Bundy's" myself. How about it Vin? Ever come out to Phoenix? Let's do it!

75lockwood
12-30-2012, 11:52 AM
haha it would be fun to take him on, maybe you can invite him out once you get your ally up and running :D

where have you been anyway? merry Christmas!

AZBowla
12-30-2012, 12:22 PM
haha it would be fun to take him on, maybe you can invite him out once you get your ally up and running :D

where have you been anyway? merry Christmas!

I've been running around like a chicken with no head! Both AZBowla's Girl and I have kids from previous marriages so the holidays are crazy time with lots of traveling and lots of visiting relatives so that everyone gets time with the kids. I feel like I've been through three Christmases this year, because I have... :)

Merry Christmas to you as well! When are you gonna get off your duff and drill that Nexxxus? AZBowla's Girl and I want to see it in action! :D

75lockwood
12-30-2012, 12:45 PM
I've been running around like a chicken with no head! Both AZBowla's Girl and I have kids from previous marriages so the holidays are crazy time with lots of traveling and lots of visiting relatives so that everyone gets time with the kids. I feel like I've been through three Christmases this year, because I have... :)

Merry Christmas to you as well! When are you gonna get off your duff and drill that Nexxxus? AZBowla's Girl and I want to see it in action! :D

Lol i'm going next friday, pro shop has been backed up from people getting balls drilled they got for Christmas, and i was waiting for the stock to be up so i can look into some other toys ;)

what did you get for christmas? and what purple masterpiece did you give AZBowla's Girl?

AZBowla
01-01-2013, 11:46 PM
Lol i'm going next friday, pro shop has been backed up from people getting balls drilled they got for Christmas, and i was waiting for the stock to be up so i can look into some other toys ;)

what did you get for christmas? and what purple masterpiece did you give AZBowla's Girl?

Well this year Christmas was all about the kids and such so we didn't get much for ourselves but AZBowla's Girl did get something purple.... although that's really all I can tell about it since it's something that's only for me to see her in. ;)

My next check coming up we will be hopefully getting her new ball and shoes and then doing some serious bowling practice so we can get ready for leagues and eventually tournaments together.

75lockwood
01-02-2013, 12:19 AM
Heh, say no more, can't wait to see some great footage of the new gear!

Going to the proshop friday so the nexxxus + more will be ready soon!

AZBowla's Girl
01-02-2013, 05:26 PM
I am a little camera shy, but I will have AZBowla film me to so that I can get some tips and advice to improve my game. I can't wait to get back out there and bowl!!!!!! :)

AZBowla's Girl
01-02-2013, 05:28 PM
I have to say that I was surprised as to how well he did as well. It was a lot of fun to watch and see the two of them bowling against each other. Like many of you said before me, he is actually a pretty good bowler and with some more practice he could do some amateur bowling.

Zothen
01-04-2013, 12:40 PM
I was'nt surprised at Gerards bowling as he had to have some experience in the bowling world. I do know if their was fresh oil out,Belmo would have killed Gerard,but,since the alley had just open up for buisness it was a fairly even match the last 2 games. I am surprised that Belmo didn't press charges against Gerard for stealing Belmo's bowling ball,which he(Gerard)made reference to during their bowl off.

Zothen

AZBowla
01-04-2013, 12:46 PM
I was'nt surprised at Gerards bowling as he had to have some experience in the bowling world. I do know if their was fresh oil out,Belmo would have killed Gerard,but,since the alley had just open up for buisness it was a fairly even match the last 2 games. I am surprised that Belmo didn't press charges against Gerard for stealing Belmo's bowling ball,which he(Gerard)made reference to during their bowl off.

Well, not only did Jason not press charges but he also sent Vin a NEW Storm bowling ball for free to use during the match and keep thereafter. Just goes to show what a stand-up guy Belmo really is.

MisterSinister
01-05-2013, 06:06 PM
Well, not only did Jason not press charges but he also sent Vin a NEW Storm bowling ball for free to use during the match and keep thereafter. Just goes to show what a stand-up guy Belmo really is.

Or that this whole thing was a work, and they planned everything the whole time.