PDA

View Full Version : Worst Movie Ever???

The KingPin
12-01-2008, 08:52 PM
So if you have one you need the other. So what is the worst movie you have ever seen?

SCGeckos
12-15-2008, 07:30 PM
Borat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry. I slapped my boyfriend upside the head after we got out of that one since he picked it...

The KingPin
12-18-2008, 01:42 AM
Borat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry. I slapped my boyfriend upside the head after we got out of that one since he picked it...

Borat was very different. Parts were funny, yet not a family movie to watch at Christmas

ArtVandelay
12-18-2008, 01:59 AM
Borat was very different. Parts were funny, yet not a family movie to watch at Christmas

Is there a funny story behind that? hahahahahaha. That certainly would be something, right? The perfect Christmas! Enjoy a nice turkey, get everyone settled down, it's been a lovely day, let's watch one of the movies someone was given.... How about Borat??? hahahahaha.

The KingPin
12-18-2008, 02:25 AM
Is there a funny story behind that? hahahahahaha. That certainly would be something, right? The perfect Christmas! Enjoy a nice turkey, get everyone settled down, it's been a lovely day, let's watch one of the movies someone was given.... How about Borat??? hahahahaha.

I think it would be a great scene, your sitting there next to grandma watching Borat.

Good Times... Good Times...

chrisdaman77
12-18-2008, 09:09 AM
I will second Borat, worst waste of $15, yes I bought it :rolleyes:.

Anything with Tom Cruise in it.

The KingPin
12-18-2008, 07:00 PM
I will second Borat, worst waste of $15, yes I bought it :rolleyes:.

Anything with Tom Cruise in it.

So not a Tom Cruise fan huh?

I think he has done some bad movies like Vanilla Sky, yet you have to love Jerry McGuire don't you?

Alexander
12-23-2008, 01:28 AM
The most terrible movie I have ever seen was "The Wicker Man" with Nicolas Cage. It is almost comedic to watch - it is just that terrible.

Cerberus
12-23-2008, 11:30 AM
The worst movie ever in my opinion has to be Rat Race. I really hated that movie for some reason. I have no idea why I hated it so much, but I just couldn't watch it. The worst recent movie I have seen has to be the happening. After about 30 minutes you are ready to turn it off.

Alexander
12-24-2008, 07:36 PM
The worst movie ever in my opinion has to be Rat Race. I really hated that movie for some reason. I have no idea why I hated it so much, but I just couldn't watch it. The worst recent movie I have seen has to be the happening. After about 30 minutes you are ready to turn it off.

I can agree with you here, Rat Race was pretty terrible. Everybody says I act like one of the characters in the movie (I forget who) - I can't stand it.

ArtVandelay
12-29-2008, 08:52 PM
Add me to the Rat Race haters. BUT, did you see It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World? I liked that one somehow.... They're practically the same movie. Liked one, hated the other...

Joachim
01-07-2009, 05:37 AM
worst movie i ever saw was superhero movie, it was so lame it hurt my eyes watching it

comfortably numb
07-28-2011, 03:01 PM
Anything with Wil Farrell. He has got to be the worst actor in the history of Hollywood. It just goes to show you that the further we get from 1975's Saturday Night Live crew, the worse acting we get!!

The Mayor
07-28-2011, 04:18 PM
I think Will is funny lol

The worst movie I've ever seen was the remake of The Hulk with Ang Lee. Horrid.

I don't like super heroes anyway, and this was the worst ever.

Trex
07-30-2011, 02:00 PM
Attack of the Killer Tomatoes