PDA

View Full Version : Brunswick NeXXus

eugene02
01-06-2013, 10:08 AM
http://youtu.be/vIS0rezIf2E

There's the link for my video on using the Brunswick NeXXus..
Overdue video of the ball the BowlingBoards gave me. Ooops =P
Didn't know that my back swing was that high.. Now I know it's a little too high =P time to get it down a little..
Well, Enjoy.. And do critique me.. Welcome all good and bad..

*PS: will be doing a video soon on Ebonite's Pursuit as I just got it plugged and drilled.. Might be filming next week I hope... For now, ENJOY THIS!

scottymoney
01-06-2013, 04:55 PM
Eugene I think if you get rid of the "studder step" first couple of steps and make your approach much more a fluid motion that will fix your super high back swing. If you look the first to steps you kind of look like you are playing hop-scotch.

eugene02
01-06-2013, 06:59 PM
Eugene I think if you get rid of the "studder step" first couple of steps and make your approach much more a fluid motion that will fix your super high back swing. If you look the first to steps you kind of look like you are playing hop-scotch.

hmm.. didn't notice that too.. used to not walk like that.. not sure why also.. but.. I don't find it "hindering" me though... (if i use the right word =P)

scottymoney
01-06-2013, 08:16 PM
Well it could be throwing off your timing and/or giving you the high backswing. I used to have a big backswing and by fixing my approach it brought my back swing down a lot.

eugene02
01-06-2013, 10:27 PM
Well it could be throwing off your timing and/or giving you the high backswing. I used to have a big backswing and by fixing my approach it brought my back swing down a lot.

If u see my other videos I posted before, my approach wasn't like this.. Maybe I can try to fix it the next time I go and bowl... Thanks anyway!

eugene02
01-12-2013, 11:40 AM
seems like *drop* my ball always.. hmm.. shall try not to anymore...

ztbowler15
01-20-2013, 02:23 PM
get that backswing down man!

eugene02
01-21-2013, 10:52 AM
get that backswing down man!
haha i'm trying.. but also to either maintain and improve on accuracy.. >_>