PDA

View Full Version : Storm IQ Tour Pearl Bowling Ball Review - UBowling.com

UBowling
01-07-2013, 09:25 PM
Here is the review video from UBowling.com for the Storm IQ Tour Pearl. It is a little late, but that is what happens when you don't get sent a bowling ball for free before it is released, lol.

We tried to get a lot more shots playing a bunch of different lines on a broken down house shot to show what you can expect from this ball when league is breaking down the lanes. This ball is marketed as the best house shot ball ever made and is intended to be used on medium oil conditions. So far we have not seen anything to be prove that wrong. It is great on a house shot, fresh or torched.

Check out the video, and subscribe if you like what you see:

http://youtu.be/01dgRkNPmDY

UBowling
01-07-2013, 09:32 PM
Please excuse the dork bowling and blocking the camera angle. I yelled at him every shot and he wouldn't change it very much. We are working with new angles and equipment to use with the iPhone while filming.

Brother_jd
01-07-2013, 11:20 PM
You just had to post this while I am work uh. Now i gotta wait 4 more hours to get off work so I can watch it. Did you guys get a Sync sent to you to test or are you gonna have to buy one?

UBowling
01-08-2013, 06:47 PM
We don't get anything free or sent to us early so we always have to buy it. I am sure one of us will, it looks really good and I am getting a lot of good feeedback from the people at Storm who do the testing. Then again, why would they ever let out bad feedback, lol. It will probably take some time, but I would bet that we have it and get a video up within a month of release.

Right now I am trying to acquire a Roto Grip Disturbed. That is me next goal to get filmed. We do have video of the Motiv Raptor Talon and Hammer Arson Hybrid, just have to edit it all and get it uploaded.

cane
01-08-2013, 06:51 PM
Very nice. You guys do great videos, surprised you don't get free swag.

UBowling
01-08-2013, 07:06 PM
Thanks! Yeah not yet, our channel is almost to 10,500 views now so I am hoping we get thrown a demo ball here and there at least. Maybe in time...