PDA

View Full Version : Rich carrubba announces retirement

onefrombills
12-02-2008, 01:34 PM
My friend Rich is leaving Storm...Guess there will be more time for him on the golf course's out here in Phoenix

Brigham City, UT-- Storm Products Inc, the Brigham City, Utah manufacturer of high performance bowling equipment, announces Rich Carrubba will retire from his position as the Vice President of Business Development.

Carrubba began working at Storm in 1997 and was instrumental in the success Storm currently enjoys with many of our partners worldwide. Carrubba brought structure and a sense of pride and discipline to the sale force with the knowledge that being a part of Storm is more than a job but rather a valued career and one which would lead to a true sense of achievement.

Over the years that Carrubba has been involved in sport bowling it has evolved. Carrubba commented, “Storm has been a leader in the bowling industry by successfully matching cover materials to core designs and creating world class products. It remains true, however, that the approach Storm has taken to dedicating every tool and marketing system to the bowlers of America has impacted the industry and bowlers throughout the world tremendously.

“I’ll miss the people… beginning from Mr. and Mrs. Chrisman, the people in the field, and all the wonderful professionals in Utah. When it is all said and complete, it is the people in life who touch your heart the most. The greatest honor I have received is to have been fortunate to have shared the "field of battle" with the great folks at Storm!” commented Carrubba.

All of us at Storm wish Rich and Gayle success in their future endeavors.