PDA

View Full Version : Raptor talon!!!

J How
01-10-2013, 07:35 PM
Motiv Raptor Talon

Free Hook is here! The biggest ball in the Motiv arsenal is a must have. The ball that will allow you to play deeper than anyone else on the lanes…the new Raptor Talon. This ball loves oil. I have personal never seen a ball that can read and react in oil like this one. This ball has tons of hook, but very controlled hook in an arcing motion. I drilled two of these and so far have had a lot of success, especially on high volume patterns. The first one I drilled was 80x5.5x50 and the second one is 70x3.5x45. The 1st one really gets through the heads very clean and then makes a big controlled move to the pocket, without being “jumpy” even when the ball hits the dry boards. The 2nd one is very strong and hooks early for me. I love that on heavy volume I can play straight and get the ball to hook when others can’t, and also when they transition I can get left of everyone else. On the other hand, this ball does not like the dry. But is Mr. reliable when you need to trust something to get back to the pocket.