PDA

View Full Version : Raptor Talon Review

rickzakrajsek
01-17-2013, 01:18 PM
Raptor Talon
With a HOOK rating of 57 by BTM the expectations for this ball were very high. A tall order to say the least to meet those lofty rating numbers..the highest ever posted. The thing to keep in mind is that Hook doesn’t always mean –Go Left young man- Hook means the ability for a ball to consistently read and react under the oiliest of conditions, the ability for a ball to grab the lane and not skid past the break point while still retaining energy to knock down ten pins. On most typical house shots he who can throw it right scores!!! This ball goes beyond that by leaps and bounds as it’s a MONSTER in the oil. Even on the heaviest of patterns it provides the ability to read and react. The Raptor Talon can provide you with that extra advantage you need early on when you need that extra traction. The talon allows me the ability to continue to play areas of the lane on heavy oil conditions where other mid to heavy oil balls would not. Trust me when I say this ball hooks..but don’t expect it to go directly left because that’s not the shape it was designed for!!! If you got oil the Talon is the ball for you!

Rick Zakrajsek
Motiv Staff Ohio
www.motivbowing.com

billf
01-17-2013, 07:07 PM
Hmmm, about the 30th review of this ball on this forum and it's the same info.......