PDA

View Full Version : 10 frames with pba superstars

onefrombills
12-03-2008, 08:51 PM
Find out more about your favorite PBA Superstars! See Sean Rash's responses below and be on the lookout for more PBA players in the future.

Sean Rash

1.) 1.) When did you realize that you wanted to become a professional bowler?

I didn’t think I would become a pro bowler until I went to college at Wichita State and learned so many things. It definitely helped me push my career to where it is now.

2.) 2.) What was the biggest obstacle you overcame to become a professional bowler?

The biggest obstacle I had was whether I wanted to bowl or play baseball in college.

3.) 3.) What is your favorite childhood bowling memory?

My favorite childhood memory was shooting 300 in 1996 at the age of 13. But I really enjoyed practicing with all my friends after my parents got done with league. All the better bowlers would bowl a game or two with me and help me. Truly some of the best friends and mentors I had.

4.) 4.) Finish the sentence: “Growing up, the bowling center was my...”

Place to relax and have fun. My dad always said, “If your not having fun doing something, don’t do it.”

5.) 5.) Did you have a bowling role model as a kid and if so why that person?

My role models have always been my parents. Even though I started beating them at an early age, they are the best role models ever.

6.) 6.) What is your biggest strength?

My biggest strength is my speed and rev rate. J

7.) 7.) What is your biggest weakness?

My biggest weakness is my speed and rev rate. J

8.) 8.) How old were you when you received your first bowling ball and how did it make you feel to have your very own?

I got my first ball at the age of 8. It was an old rubber ball. The manager of the bowl gave it to me off the ball rack, since I used it every Saturday morning. He also gave me a locker to store it in. It was cool that it was mine.

9.) 9.) What is your favorite bowling ball of all time?

My favorite ball of all time is the Brunswick Inferno.

10 10.) What advice would you give to someone who aspires to become a professional bowler?

My advice to a younger player is to go to school and get a degree. You never know what might happen in life and it’s always a good idea to have an education. But if you choose to be a professional bowler, make sure you enjoy doing what you love to do.