PDA

View Full Version : DV8 Misfit Pearl Neon Yellow Bowling Ball Reaction Video Review - By bowlingball.com

BowlingBoards.com
01-18-2013, 02:23 PM
http://youtu.be/O7gFwcivyj0

So you want to separate yourself? Get ready to stand out from the crowd with the DV8 Misfit Pearl Neon Yellow bowling ball!

75lockwood
01-18-2013, 02:58 PM
So much YELLOW!

Davec13
01-18-2013, 03:01 PM
So bright.

vikingbowler88
01-18-2013, 03:16 PM
I dig the yellow!! I cant wait to get this ball!!!

ssclary
01-18-2013, 03:46 PM
I think I am going to give this ball a shot. Only drawback is that it looks like some of the house balls I have seen.

eugene02
01-18-2013, 10:52 PM
I think imma get this ball too.. need a dry - medium one badly!

BrandonKR
01-19-2013, 04:59 AM
Wow, looks like a house ball until it turns the corner :P Would be an awesome ball if you're struggling to see the way your ball is going through the pins!
In all seriousness it looks like a pretty good ball. :)

cane
01-19-2013, 07:57 AM
I think I am going to give this ball a shot. Only drawback is that it looks like some of the house balls I have seen.

Wolf in sheep's clothing my dude!

ssclary
01-19-2013, 08:10 AM
Wolf in sheep's clothing my dude!

That might be the point. It seems like the ball might do me well, its worth a shot. I can always go back to my comfort zone and throw my urethane.

vikingbowler88
01-19-2013, 03:47 PM
I love the color!! Way brighter than your average house ball and with the black grips it looks killer!!

cane
01-19-2013, 03:52 PM
I hate his hand flapping around after the shot, and I don't know why...

J Anderson
01-19-2013, 05:29 PM

You don't know why you hate it? Or is it you don't know why he does it?

Yes it is distracting to see Tony's arm waving back and forth while you're trying to see how his ball is tracking on the lane. But that's bowling, there are going to be distractions, both pleasant and not so pleasant. Deal with it.

Why does he do it? I can't say for sure but he is not deliberately swinging it. He is just not using his muscles to stop the free pendulum motion of his arm.

JaMau24
01-19-2013, 05:54 PM

I hate it too, lol.

JaMau24
01-19-2013, 05:56 PM

Yes it is distracting to see Tony's arm waving back and forth while you're trying to see how his ball is tracking on the lane. But that's bowling, there are going to be distractions, both pleasant and not so pleasant. Deal with it.

Why does he do it? I can't say for sure but he is not deliberately swinging it. He is just not using his muscles to stop the free pendulum motion of his arm.

I disagree. I think he is deliberately swinging it. I'm sure it's something that he thinks has a benefit to his game. Maybe reminds him to keep a free arm swing. Either way, he is comfortable doing it, and it's probably beneficial to HIM, but that doesn't mean it will annoy me any less.

cane
01-19-2013, 07:28 PM

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_logombk1TJ1qlbedio1_500.jpg

Loyer807
01-20-2013, 04:09 PM
I love the way that ball looks, I wish it would would of been in the Pro shop when I got mine.

vikingbowler88
01-20-2013, 04:52 PM
Glad I'm not the only one that thinks this ball looks cool!

Davec13
01-20-2013, 09:09 PM
Glad I'm not the only one that thinks this ball looks cool!

If this is like the other DV8 balls it should look even better in person.

Perrin
01-21-2013, 11:21 AM
I'm in a ball league this summer and this ball looks VERY tempting to get.

I sometimes do the arm wave thing
It's never intentional on my part but when I do it it's when I have a clean full followthrough. Usually also when I get a little more kneee bend/slide than I usually do.

billf
01-21-2013, 11:14 PM
It's actually common for bowlers who focus on a free swing with a complete follow through. Most of us couldn't keep a loose swing that long.

RoccoRock
03-01-2013, 09:17 PM
I am ordering one this week. I need something a step down from my 508A when the lanes break down a bit, and I'm thinking the DV8 Highlighter, I mean Misfit Pearl will do the trick. I can't wait to pull that glowing neon yellow ball out of my bag. It makes me want to go Xtreme bowling.

mxjosh
03-04-2013, 10:34 PM
Removed "opinion"

GeorgiaStroker
03-04-2013, 11:37 PM
I ordered one for ny son's first fingertip ball. He wanted it solely because of the color. (Some kind of minecraft butter thing) I think it will work well for him on medium oil with his slower ball speed, and later when his speed increases it can be used as a ball for when the lanes start to break down. After that I can have it plugged and drilled for his little sister.