PDA

View Full Version : New Releases by Brunswick

straight1
01-21-2013, 10:01 PM
The new Brunswick balls are the Aura Paranormal, Meanstreak Brawler and the Ringer. These reviews are my opinion and will hopefully help you in making a decision on a new ball purchase.

Aura Paranormal: drilled 45 X 5 X 70. Our THS is Kegel's Stone Street. This ball has the same motion as the original Aura, long and angular. You just have to move about 5 left of the original Aura to keep the ball in the pocket. Put simply, it's a beast... Only thing to keep in mind is that if there is not enough volume in the middle, keep it in the bag. Very little miss room to the left with a 42 foot house pattern.

Meanstreak Brawler: Drilled 45 X 5.5 X 60. Perfect compliment to the Paranormal. Stood 5 boards right of the new Paranormal and had the nuts. Same angular motion, a little more angular than the Maxxed Out. Looks great going down the lane. Had more people asking me about this ball based on appearance than any other.

Ringer: put a condition specific drill in this ball. 90 X 2 X 45. Had the lane man put out Kegel's Boardwalk. I was able to play straighter up the gutter without over/under. Perfect compliment to my 2 inch pin original Aura. The cover on this ball negates any over/under on a short pattern. With this drill, slow enough off the friction to not overreact. If I got it in, it rolled up nicely.

Brunswick just keeps gettin' better and better...