PDA

View Full Version : Disturbed

kingpinwoods
01-24-2013, 08:19 AM
** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *DISTURBED

WOW!!!! I know this isn't a good review but WOW... Well let me get started, I took this ball to bowl on a 39' house shot. When I tested this ball, I had six other people on this pair because I wanted the lanes to get dried up faster so I could see how long I could use it. I used this ball for about six games before it got to be too early. I'm a tweener around 300 rpm with about 15.5 mph ball speed. For a dull box finish ball, this Disturbed is not disturbing. It'll make your competition Disturbed. This ball doesn't read early but it never seems to lose any energy from the end of the pattern to the pins. I kept this ball in the oil around the fifteenth board and went out to the fifth board and it was so strong when it got to the backends. On the 40' sport pattern, I really liked what this ball had to offer...clean through the fronts and a strong backend motion. I generated more room with the Disturbed than I could with most of my other Roto Grip equipment. Then going back to the house shot after a small surface change with just a little Reacta Clean, the ball started going a little longer with the same strong backend movement. I feel like with the backend movement of the Disturbed it'll be a great ball for any heavier house shots and most all of the heavier sport patterns.*