PDA

View Full Version : More video!

xthe_charismatic_enigmax
01-24-2013, 10:55 AM
I've been working on tweaking my form over the past few months, and I put a few of the shots on YouTube..

My problem though, I've been having a tough time throwing the ball out because of the tweaking..which I'm still working on..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahoT22gH4lk

billf
01-24-2013, 09:11 PM
You were falling off that shot. Has that been a consistent issue lately? If you're falling off to the right then the body has a tendency to have the arm cross the body just a tad (or more with less experience).

Personally, lately I've been moving my eyes when trying to get the ball out. Not sure why but luckily it was a THS so I had a 15 board margin of error.

xthe_charismatic_enigmax
01-25-2013, 12:51 AM
You know what? That makes perfect sense..if I'm not throwing out, I'm bringing my arm across my body..I made that mistake once and got a 4-6 out of tonight. I've been trying to have a form where I'm forced to not drop my shoulder, and when I started it, I did notice I was throwing tighter shots like above, but it makes sense now, in with the new form, I wasn't keeping my arm straight and crossing my body. Thanks Bill.

ZRock
01-26-2013, 04:30 PM
You could also try slightly opening up your shoulders.