PDA

View Full Version : you think this ball would fit me?

noeymc
01-26-2013, 05:39 PM
http://www.bowlingball.com/products/bowling-balls/RotoGrip/10676/Disturbed.html

i would prob go with bills layout midlane with backend i believe it was 50x50x50

Tampabaybob
01-26-2013, 06:58 PM
Assuming that you want a ball with a little more back end, the ball is a little stronger than the shatter. I really like my Shatter, but have had notes where I've had to put it away.

striker12
01-26-2013, 07:22 PM
it should be a good ball but you should look for a ball that's maby little more agressive to go between your shatter(entry lvl ball) and your deep purple like on bowlingball.com perfect scale of something maby 200-210 because this ball is almost like the shatter just more backend on it and more hook because your shatter has polish on it and this one is sanded.

so maby a ball a little more perfect scale on it and then you will be getting a ball between to deep purple and shatter rather then getting 2 balls soo close to gether that 1 day your shatter might underhook and then when you grab the disturbed it would also not hook that much eather because they are so close in stats but if u get a ball little more on the perfect scale then you would be set and woulkd not run into that kind of problem.

just take a look at all the bowling balls in my signature that in my bag and im still going to be adding 1 new ball to that just trying to figure where.

billf
01-26-2013, 10:35 PM
http://www.bowlingball.com/products/bowling-balls/RotoGrip/10676/Disturbed.html

i would prob go with bills layout midlane with backend i believe it was 50x50x50

50° X 4 X 30° is what I layed out on my Marauder. I still love it.

ZRock
01-26-2013, 11:06 PM
Should I drill mine that way too bill?

billf
01-26-2013, 11:20 PM
I couldn't see your speed, rev rate or rotation. That layout is good for high speed players. Even when I rev it up it still has a strong midlane read, revs up easy and has a nice sharp angle to the pocket.

ZRock
01-26-2013, 11:23 PM
I need to try to measure my rev rate. I throw with quite a bit of hand in the ball, speed is usually in the 15-17mph range. Rotation I'm versitile with, my hand can do lots of things *wink* :p

billf
01-26-2013, 11:39 PM
Hey, hey, don't get too personal lol
Your speed is high enough to use that layout and just move as needed. For patterns that are long or flat I prefer the Rico layout.