PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to the owner of Bowlingboards.com for his invitation to Penn State University

NitLionSouthpaw26
07-29-2008, 11:06 AM
I would like to personally thank Chris for his professionalism and his warm welcome to the new forum members from Penn State University. We appreciate his support of the sport of bowling and more specifically, collegiate bowling, and we look forward to posting about our experiences during our time in college bowling.

The KingPin
08-01-2008, 12:07 AM
As the Master Admin I would like to thank you for stopping by. BowlingBoards.com cares about college bowling as many other aspects of bowling. For us its all about education and having fun.

Thanks for being here, it is our honor to have you.

BowlingBoards.com
08-01-2008, 09:24 AM
I would like to personally thank Chris for his professionalism and his warm welcome to the new forum members from Penn State University. We appreciate his support of the sport of bowling and more specifically, collegiate bowling, and we look forward to posting about our experiences during our time in college bowling.

Let me start by saying that is is an honor to have your team members on this site. BowlingBoards.com is not about advertising and junk ads for stuff a bowler would not want.

We are about teaching young bowlers the ethics and values of bowling. Then, focus on getting High School bowling into school districts that do not have high school bowling. And then we try and hear from collegiate bowlers on what a young person can expect from going to a bowling college and such.

Our efforts are endless. And although we are a new site, I make my own Personal Guarantee not to stray from our mission and ethics.

Again it is an honor to have you and we are excited to start working with your teams.

Christopher BowlingBoards.com Owner