PDA

View Full Version : Storm Scented Rosin Bag what is next????????

got_a_300
01-27-2013, 11:36 PM
OK what is Storm going to come out with next
scented Storm bowling underware you reckon.LOL!!!!

Storm Scented Rosin Bag?????????????? (http://www.bowlingball.com/products/bowling-accessories/Storm/4163/Scented-Rosin-Bag.html?utm_source=the+bowlingball.com+newsletter&utm_campaign=90965e59be-2013-01-26+Storm&utm_medium=email)

unclemantis
01-27-2013, 11:59 PM
I hate vanilla!!!!!!!!!!!!

BrandonKR
01-28-2013, 12:47 AM
I hate vanilla!!!!!!!!!!!!

How dare you... Nah i'm joking I got one in the other day and it's not bad :P

2fingerroller
01-28-2013, 02:31 AM
It's stupid simply because they don't offer a bacon scented one.

unclemantis
01-28-2013, 06:28 AM

I would buy one if it was scentless or came in lavender'

unclemantis
01-28-2013, 06:59 AM
Fragrances

Black - Vanilla
Red - Cherry
Blue - Blueberry

I will take the blue!!!

Greenday
01-28-2013, 11:07 AM
They should make a green one that's mint.

e-tank
01-28-2013, 11:19 AM
I think scented shoes would be a good idea to combat some peoples stink feet but im calling scented towels next

striker12
01-28-2013, 11:44 AM

if they made a bacon scented item and you got it i think you might eat it or start licking it to get the bacon taste lol jk

Greenday
01-28-2013, 12:24 PM
I think scented shoes would be a good idea to combat some peoples stink feet but im calling scented towels next

This...actually is a solid idea.

unclemantis
01-28-2013, 01:04 PM
This...actually is a solid idea.

They have scented balls

2fingerroller
01-28-2013, 01:56 PM
They have scented balls

Most of us do already:o

unclemantis
01-28-2013, 02:00 PM
Most of us do already:o

Eeeeewwwww!!!!!!

billf
01-28-2013, 10:39 PM
Why they picked vanilla for the black bag is odd. Black licorice makes more sense (or should that be scents?).

crimsoneyes
01-28-2013, 10:52 PM
I actually own one of these. I love vanilla. I actually only bought it because it was on sale at the time. But it is pretty sweet.

Fuzzifus
01-29-2013, 10:35 AM
The whole scented thing Storm does is neat I guess, but I have a semi-funny story about it.

When I first got my Frantic, I kept wondering what the hell smelled like fruit loops all the time (First Storm ball in 10 years, didn't realize they were "scenting" them). I finally figured it out, but I just found in comical.......every bowling alley I went to smelled like Fruit Loops!!!!

GeoLes
01-30-2013, 11:22 AM
It's actually a good idea if you don't have a scented Storm bal. When I started bowling I just loaded the bowlling bag, went out and bowled. After a while upon opening the bag you get a whiff of bowling shoe odor. I started using those cheapo car freshners. The best one is the one that comes in a liitle can. In that car are a bunch of scented sticks. I break one in half and stick it in the shoe compartment.

Scented rosin is just a step up from that. Plus it's a perfect match for a Storm Scented ball. Hey everything has to match. You need to match the rosin with the ball scent nowadays.

unclemantis
01-30-2013, 01:18 PM
It's actually a good idea if you don't have a scented Storm bal. When I started bowling I just loaded the bowlling bag, went out and bowled. After a while upon opening the bag you get a whiff of bowling shoe odor. I started using those cheapo car freshners. The best one is the one that comes in a liitle can. In that car are a bunch of scented sticks. I break one in half and stick it in the shoe compartment.

Scented rosin is just a step up from that. Plus it's a perfect match for a Storm Scented ball. Hey everything has to match. You need to match the rosin with the ball scent nowadays.

My bag smells like bowling ball.

GeoLes
01-30-2013, 04:40 PM
Yea, but like cologne, it smells different in eveyone elses bag

unclemantis
01-30-2013, 04:43 PM
Yea, but like cologne, it smells different in eveyone elses bag

Does lane oil or the surface of the ball have a smell? Kinda like new car smell? Or new video game cartridge smell?

GeoLes
01-30-2013, 10:44 PM
I did see Calvin Kelin's Lane oil fragrance on sale at Bloomingdales last week I was still undecided between that and conveyor belt lube.

Hammer
02-01-2013, 04:40 PM
Two scents that I would like on a ball, towel or rosin bag would be a Douglas fir Christmas tree or the smell of lavender Smelling lavender is supposed to be calming for the nerves. After reading some of the posts on this site it seems like there are some guys that can use a little nerve calming. Just saying the word lavender has a calming effect. :rolleyes:

unclemantis
02-01-2013, 05:05 PM
Two scents that I would like on a ball, towel or rosin bag would be a Douglas fir Christmas tree or the smell of lavender Smelling lavender is supposed to be calming for the nerves. After reading some of the posts on this site it seems like there are some guys that can use a little nerve calming. Just saying the word lavender has a calming effect. :rolleyes:

Lavender YES
Tree NO