GRstorm
01-29-2013, 12:22 AM
Hand: Left
Ball Speed: 16-17mph
Ball Weight: 15lbs
PAP: 5 left 7/16 up
Degrees of Tilt: 17
Layout: 4.5 x 4.5 x 3.5

The Defiant Soul is my favorite out of the 3 Defiants. With the surface at 4000 polish on a typical league night the Defiant Soul gives me that in between look of the Defiant and Defiant Edge to where it is just even enough to control like the Defiant but have the strong down lane motion of the Defiant Edge. I drilled both the Defiant and Defiant Soul the same with the pin in the ring finger and mass bias about a 1 ˝ inches away from my thumb. The Defiant Soul gives me about a 5 board stronger difference from the Defiant which was surprising!

When I used the Defiant Soul on our kegel sport league which at the time was 41 feet I did not get a good read with it at 4000 out of the box finish so I changed it to 2000 abralon and the ball came to life on the long pattern. I was able to play more up the boards; around the 10 board and watch the ball move to the pocket with an even reaction. If you are a fan of the Defiant series this is a MUST to have in your bag!

If you have any questions about the Defiant Edge email me at garrett.richardson@pinolebowlerssupply.com

Garrett Richardson
Storm/Roto Grip Amateur Staff
Vise Inserts Amateur Staff
Pinole Bowler’s Supply
www.facebook.com/grstorm
www.facebook.com/pinolebowlerssupply
www.stormbowling.com
www.rotogrip.com
www.viseinserts.com