GRstorm
01-29-2013, 09:03 PM
Hand: Left
Ball Speed: 16-17mph
Ball Weight: 15lbs
PAP: 5 left 7/16 up
Degrees of Tilt: 17
Layout: 4 ˝ x 6 ˝ x 4

The Wrecker is by far my favorite hybrid medium to dry lane ball right now. The pin is below my ring finger and cg a little right of my midline which would be on the negative side. I get a roll that I have needed on drier lane condition for a while now. I get more of a “hook stop” look so the ball does not drive too hard through the pocket but enough to get all 10 pin down. I can see why it is called the Wrecker because the ball hits like a TANK! I have never had a medium to dry lane ball ever hit like this before! People during league were wondering what ball that was because of the great color scheme of blue and white pearl plus the way the ball was hitting.

Right now the only condition I use the Wrecker on is a fresh night of league and I am to use the Wrecker potentially all 3 games and just move my feet and target. I have compared the Wrecker with its big brother Shatter and the Wrecker I can stand 5-6 boards right and give it more room compared to the shatter where I can stand a little straighter with it being a pearl and has a more down and in reaction if the Wrecker is hooking too much.

Overall this ball is awesome and for anyone who is starting to get back into bowling or needs a league ball this ball is great!
If you have any questions about the Wrecker email me at garrett.richardson@pinolebowlerssupply.com

Garrett Richardson
Storm/Roto Grip Amateur Staff
Vise Inserts Amateur Staff
Pinole Bowler’s Supply
www.facebook.com/grstorm
www.facebook.com/pinolebowlerssupply
www.stormbowling.com
www.rotogrip.com
www.viseinserts.com

noeymc
01-30-2013, 02:59 AM
the shatter is the best ball ive seen the carry is amazing