PDA

View Full Version : Hammer Warranty?

unclemantis
02-02-2013, 12:50 PM
When I bought my ball a few weeks ago the proshop guy took the ball off the display and drilled it and then when said and done he packed it in a Columbia 300 box. I asked him about the warranty and he said that I have 1 year and do deal directly through him.

I never got any paperwork other than my register receipt.

Does anyone have a copy of the Warranty for a Hammer ball?

SouthpawTRK
02-02-2013, 02:08 PM
You may want to register your Hammer on their website: http://hammerbowling.com/products/registration/

Make sure that you keep your receipt; that's a pretty important piece of paper when it comes to any warranty process.

ecub
02-02-2013, 02:18 PM
When I bought my ball a few weeks ago the proshop guy took the ball off the display and drilled it and then when said and done he packed it in a Columbia 300 box. I asked him about the warranty and he said that I have 1 year and do deal directly through him.

I never got any paperwork other than my register receipt.

Does anyone have a copy of the Warranty for a Hammer ball?

If you have any warranty issues with the ball, you deal with the pro shop guy 1st. If you have a warranty issue with your car, do you deal with the dealership or the manufacturer?

If he doesn't do anything, then you deal with the manufacturer.

The only thing is, unless the bowling ball splits in half or goes wildly in the wrong direction, there's not much recourse. Nicks, scrapes, scratches will normally occur. The bowling center takes care of repairing any deep gouges caused by a ball. They will not replace a ball, unless their equipment causes the ball to split in half.