PDA

View Full Version : Looking for someone to practice with

Greenday
02-02-2013, 01:01 PM
I always practice by myself and it'd be nice to have someone to help pace me and just chit chat with. I live in Central Jersey so I can travel around most of the state without it being too much of a hassle. Anyone up for teaming up?

GeoLes
02-07-2013, 11:56 AM
You are aware of the vague reference that Central New Jersey is? Many only recognize Northern and Southern Jersey. Generally the border is around the Driscoll Bridge.

I am in Northern jersey (by whatever reference you choose). Chatham, Short Hills, Madison, Morristown area. I bowl genarally at Plaza Lanes and Hanover Lanes, occasionally traveling to Southern Jersey for Monday night workshop at Hazlet with Johnny O. For fun we go to Carrolier - (Great lanes!!!)

The German Shepherd
02-07-2013, 12:17 PM
You are aware of the vague reference that Central New Jersey is? Many only recognize Northern and Southern Jersey. Generally the border is around the Driscoll Bridge.

I am in Northern jersey (by whatever reference you choose). Chatham, Short Hills, Madison, Morristown area. I bowl genarally at Plaza Lanes and Hanover Lanes, occasionally traveling to Southern Jersey for Monday night workshop at Hazlet with Johnny O. For fun we go to Carrolier - (Great lanes!!!)

I will be coming up there for a tournament soon!

Jay

The German Shepherd
02-07-2013, 12:17 PM
I always practice by myself and it'd be nice to have someone to help pace me and just chit chat with. I live in Central Jersey so I can travel around most of the state without it being too much of a hassle. Anyone up for teaming up?

I live in PA but just west of Hackettstown, where are you?

Jay

larry mc
02-06-2014, 03:55 PM
I live in PA but just west of Hackettstown, where are you?

Jay

Im from Bayonne , usually bowl in hudson lanes in jersey city