PDA

View Full Version : Thrash Frenzy

rickzakrajsek
02-07-2013, 11:42 AM
THRASH FRENZY---
This ball by far is one of my favorites in the line. With the Primal Scream now becoming my Benchmark piece I was in need of something long and strong with that angular finish I so desired. This ball gave me that and so much more. My first experience with this ball was at the PBA winter swing where I had the opportunity to throw it on 4 quite different patterns. ( Salvino,Roth,Carter,Anthony) As expected this ball was quite a bit longer than my Primal Scream and just as angular as I had hoped it would be. Surprisingly though it still performed well on the longer patterns as it is just angular enough to get back to the hole at the back end of the oil. My second go around was on PBA cheetah and all I can say is WOW!!! Long, Strong and Angular are the only three words I could use. Such a great compliment to the Scream, Talon and everything else I own. Whether its House shots , PBA patterns and tournament oil patters or others this ball does have a place. Medium to heavy oil patterns fit best or THS. If you have a ball that reads well early or midlane and you are looking for that longer piece of the puzzle this is the ball for you! Strong off the back of the pattern but not crazy..controlled angle is probably the best way to explain it!!! Don’t shy away from this one I don’t think you will be disappointed!

Rick Zakrajsek –MOTIV STAFF
WWW.MOTIVBOWLING.COM

etMOTIV8
02-11-2013, 12:39 PM
The Trash Frenzy!! When this ball hit my doorstep I was very excited, and when I opened the box the first thing I noticed is how nice this ball looks, I knew this would be a ball I would be using a lot, and I was right on that one! Motiv's cleanest ball through the front part of the lane in my opinion, when this ball starts to hook though it is a total beast, ultimate continuation through the pins, maintains energy very well, and hits like a truck. Because of how clean it is and how well it recovers, it creates a lot of room for myself, those balls that get a little wide seem to get back and still hit the pocket and still give great hitting power and slap those pins around. I would recommend this ball to anyone, fits almost any style of game whether you hook it or throw it really straight. Motiv continues to make winner after winner, the Thrash Frenzy more than take the cake as far as a winner goes, get one today!! There will be no regrets.

Elliot Ten
Motiv Staff Member

www.MotivBowling.com