PDA

View Full Version : Issues with viewing

WinterCraven
02-17-2013, 08:50 AM
I am having issues with viewing other pages. I'm on my phone and keep trying to keep updated but it won't let me view past the first page.

WinterCraven
02-17-2013, 08:52 AM
Also don't know how to change my profile info on my phone..

RoccoRock
02-17-2013, 09:25 AM
Yup, the mobile version of this site just plain sucks. You can't see any page other than the first one, you can't edit your posts, and even though there is a link at the bottom that says "view full site" you can't do that either. I've been waiting and hoping they fix these issues, but they haven't so far. I don't even think anyone has even acknowledged these issues yet.

Perrin
02-17-2013, 01:31 PM
I did a little research on it and it's a bug with the version of software the boards run on. :(

the bad news is they can only fix it by upgrading or changing the software.

noeymc
02-17-2013, 01:38 PM
works fine on my android

Jaescrub
04-24-2013, 02:08 PM
Show off! But ya would be cool if they could fix that I do everything from my phone on the fly being as biz as I am wink wink. My question is with the cost to up grade would the users of this forum be willing to give up the win a new ball contest for a lil bit to off set the cost? I know i would but I'm new and don't ever win anything ha ha ha been entering to win a gopro "everyday" for three years now :/ was going to buy one then got bowling balls for the wife and I now I wish I had a gopro to rec high def Bowling ha ha ha.