PDA

View Full Version : Introductions!

Smash49
12-06-2008, 06:02 PM
Ok I am new to this forum so I thought I would introduce myself. I am Smash49. Currently I am a bowling center proprietor, coach, proshop operator, and representative for a bowling accessories manufacture. I live in southern Oklahoma and have been bowling or involved in bowling for many years.

Smash49

kev3inp
12-06-2008, 07:47 PM
Wow, an Okie. I assume you know both Sawbones and Hose, then. Welcome aboard. I really enjoyed Tulsa when I was there. Haven't I seen you on a few other forums? The screen name is "hauntingly familiar."

onefrombills
12-06-2008, 07:50 PM
welcome to the site and if ya need anything please just ask.

Smash49
12-06-2008, 11:53 PM
We moved here from Texas about 6 months ago. I have never met Sawbones but have conversed many times. The Hose I have met at Nationals a few years ago. Oklahoma is a whole different world!

Smash49

PS Thanks Brian

ArtVandelay
12-07-2008, 02:58 AM
Welcome aboard!

The KingPin
12-07-2008, 05:11 PM
Ok I am new to this forum so I thought I would introduce myself. I am Smash49. Currently I am a bowling center proprietor, coach, proshop operator, and representative for a bowling accessories manufacture. I live in southern Oklahoma and have been bowling or involved in bowling for many years.

Smash49

Hey it is great to meet you. As a proprietor yourself, you will be an expert for the Pro Shop and Proprietor forums. I hope that we can work together well and you can mention this forum to people in your center as with anything as we grow, the more we can tell people about your pro shop and center

Thanks

Chris

kev3inp
12-22-2008, 02:45 PM
We moved here from Texas about 6 months ago. I have never met Sawbones but have conversed many times. The Hose I have met at Nationals a few years ago. Oklahoma is a whole different world!

Smash49

PS Thanks Brian

I just realized who this guy is. He's the guy that does the bowler's slide sock. I'm suitably impressed.

Anni1
12-22-2008, 07:14 PM
Nice to meet you and welcome to the group.

My name is Anneke